• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I kicked DH out

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:54 AM
  • 42 Replies

He has been lying about his hours at work and going surfing. The money he was getting in his paycheck were not adding up. Well, this morning I found out, he has been lying to me and going surfing...every day. He leaves before the kids get up, and gets home after they are asleep. I figured he has been working (since that's what he told me) and we are seriously hurting on money. I've been looking for a job, but no luck. When I find out this morning I told him he has a family and a responsability to this family, just like I do. I haven't gone out to do ANYTHING since before my daughter was born.....8 months ago other than the occasional date night. My life is my family. He told me I was ruining his life (because I told him NOT to go surfing) like a child! I told him he chose surfing over his family, and we will NOT come second to anything and he had a choice. He told me "I'm going surfing after work" so I told him this is not his home to come back to anymore. I've started packing his shit. I'm so tired of always being second best. This isn't the first time he has lied about it...nor the second or third. I've had enough

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nintendomommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:56 AM
He sounds very immature. I hope things get better for you....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GeoffsBrat13
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:57 AM
That's crap, he needs to man up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:59 AM

Quoting Nintendomommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshyne86
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:00 AM
Wow mama I'm sorry I'm going thru something similar right now. My fiance lied about when he was getting a bonus check and spent our bill money on a ps3 games and clothes... The check didn't come when he thought so now we are kinda screwed...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsLLove
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:09 AM

Quoting Nintendomommy:

kylansmommy09
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:21 AM

(((HUGS)))  im so sorry!!!!!!! i hope things work out for the best for you and the kiddos

MrsDex
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:23 AM

I'm really sorry to hear this, and I hope it works out.... but good for you for standing up for you and your LO! Stay strong mama!

bayliesmommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:23 AM

Quoting Nintendomommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaLALA
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:43 AM
I'd totally make him return EVERYTHING!

Quoting sunshyne86:

Wow mama I'm sorry I'm going thru something similar right now. My fiance lied about when he was getting a bonus check and spent our bill money on a ps3 games and clothes... The check didn't come when he thought so now we are kinda screwed...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SLCathels
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:55 AM

I'm so pissed. I can't see straight. I deserve better, and so do my kids. I really want to call the police and report him (he backhanded me and gave me a fat lip) but that will destroy the kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)