• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:00 AM
  • 6 Replies

Does anyone know how to add a photo if there computer does not take a sd card or have a web cam...im so upset my laptop broke and the one I got temporarly does not have a way to upload pics. Someone please help me

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jeepinmom4
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Sorry I don't but here's a bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:41 AM

I am not sure, maybe the moms in the

Moms & Technology

group can help!

bcbmami
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:55 AM
I send them to my e-mail addy and save them to the computer. They should be in your "my pictures" file so when you go to download they should be there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sherner
by Shire...Baggins on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Quoting bcbmami:

I send them to my e-mail addy and save them to the computer. They should be in your "my pictures" file so when you go to download they should be there.

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:07 PM

Do you mean upload pictures from your camera onto your computer, or upload pictures from the computer onto the website? If it's the former, you should be able to just connect your camera's USB cable to the laptop and upload them to the computer that way. If it's the latter, the files should be on the computer that you want to use and you just browse and select the proper file using these instructions on the 1st page of The Newcomers Club in the The CafeMom Help Desk - Getting started on CafeMom post:

How do I add photos?
If you want to add pictures to the photo section of your page
, click on 'Add a Photo'. You can set these photos for 'All' to see or for 'Friends only'.

If you want to add photos to a post, click on the 'Add a photo' link above the text box, browse for a photo that you'd like to add and then click 'insert'. You may also be able to just copy and paste some pics right into the post.

If you want to add more than 1 photo to a post, move the cursor below your 1st photo. Then, add the next picture the same way you added the 1st.

You may also want to use the photo widgets available for your page:
Photos and Slideshows.

MaTTsBBmAmA
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:10 PM
You can buy an sd USB adapter like 10 bucks u put ur sd card in and then plug it into a USB port and problem solved

Quoting ashdago:

Does anyone know how to add a photo if there computer does not take a sd card or have a web cam...im so upset my laptop broke and the one I got temporarly does not have a way to upload pics. Someone please help me

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)