Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why has my sex drive been waay down since ttc?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:13 AM
  • 6 Replies

HAS anybody noticed when ttc tht ur sex drive is way down? Well it has happened to me.. WE have only been trying for like 2 months,  and i swear i feel like i never want to have sex.. Which is making my fiance crazy... LOL.. idk it kinda feels like a job now, i think bc its taking longer than I hoped.. I always thought bc i got preg so easy with DD tht is would be the same this way.. I know i havent been trying tht long and im not really paying attention to when I ovulate, which i have been told means alot in getting pregnant..But come on already i want to be pregnant!!!!! IM hoping i get preg REALLY REALLY REALLY soon!!!!!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MamaHome
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:16 AM

Maybe its stress from trying. I had that happen at times. Always around ovulation. Just try not to think about it.....it will happen.

xomrs.chase
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:19 AM
It started happening to us because it was taking so long. We figured it would take help from docs, so we started planning a vacation. Bam! That's when we got pregnant. Start planning something big to get your mind off of it as much as possible
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:28 AM

Sometimes, TTC can take the fun out of sex.  It becomes less about the sex and more about making a baby. 

calimommy1021
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:31 AM
Maybe see when you ovulate and make sure to have sex around those days. That will definitely work. I think that is how I got pregnant with this baby. Hope that the sex gets more exciting for you mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:42 AM

Probably because its all you are thinking about! HUgs! There is a group for moms to share your concerns:

Trying to Conceive

i.m.r.
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:46 AM
I find that once couples start trying it doesn't work as well. If you just stop using bc and go about it like you would hav before without all the pressure then it seems to happen easier and everyone has fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)