Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boys and nail polish!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:42 PM
  • 8 Replies

So i was just painting my nails when DS (2 y/o) comes in and wants his done too.

Since I didnt want to tell him no I went and got a blue colour and did his nails too. Just hope he doesnt get used to it! :| lol 

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ack86
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:44 PM
My DH would kill me (not really) if I ever did our boys nails. If they were really bugging me to do theirs though, I'd do clear so it woujldn't be to noticeable. Blue was at least a good choice for him though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:47 PM

My DS used to ask all the time. Now that he's almost 4, someone has convinced him that nail polish is just for girls so he doesn't ask anymore. I don't think it's a big deal either way. I figure stuff like that passes easier when you don't make a fuss.

LatteMommy3

lol He doesnt seem to like it as much now thankfully, but with him only being 2 I couldn't say no, he wouldnt understand why. So i didnt mind putting a little colour on him once in a while lol

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:47 PM
I paint my boys nails too! Its fun :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBekinsPotter

Mine loves getting a couple of his painted if I do mine.  I tell him to pick 2 and I paint a couple nails the color he wants.  Really isn't a big deal.

Rosesandlilys
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:49 PM

Nothing wrong with that at all.

aamommy2011
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:55 PM

i see nothing wrong. its just polish. its not a "girls only" item. nor is pink. and if he wanted to wear a tutu, then fine.

guys now wear women jeggings and nail polish and women tops. kanye and russel brand do all the time

LilRed2130
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 6:50 PM

My niece has painted my son toes...i see no harm in it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)