Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Letting go of my baby was the hardest thing *update* *MAJOR UPDATE!!!* :D

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:22 PM
  • 130 Replies

So Jayden was taken back for surgery at around 11:20.  This has been, by far, the hardest thing I've ever had to experience.  I didn't know just how hard or even how unreal it felt like handing him over.  I couldn't even watch him, knowing that this might be the last time I see him.  Granted, the chances that he would die are slim to none, but as a mother, that's all I can think about.  I miss holding him, and feeling his soft little body right next to me.  This surgery will most likely last 6+ hours.  I know some of my posts are just about problems I have in my life, but I need you mamas the most right now. 

Please either bump or just talk to me, about anything,  while I wait for news on my son. I will love to keep you guys updated each time they call. I really appreciate this.

Jayden's surgeons just called and he has been placed on the heart and lung machine.  Waiting for this call was the hardest because we didn't know if he would react well to it.

HE'S OFF THE HEART AND LUNG MACHINE!!! HIS HEART IS BEATING AGAIN AND THEY WILL CLOSE HIM UP SOON!!!! OMG I'M SO HAPPY!!!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
clasater
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:24 PM
Bump! Praying for you, your son and the drs as they operate! Keep us updated mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ginnyk87
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:24 PM
I'm sure I missed another post, but why is he having surgery?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
novachick
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:25 PM
I can't imagine, I know I'd flip. Hope the surgery goes well and quick and same for recovery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pochaccotx
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:26 PM

praying for your son

hisbrokenheart
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:26 PM

He has a heart defect called tetralogy of fallot.  It is the most common problem for blue babies, but he is only somewhat blue.

Quoting ginnyk87:

rancharobeans
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:27 PM

Hi Mama Hope your doing good! We are praying for you :) 

mrinewfe21

this and good luck... praying for him

Quoting ginnyk87:

xomrs.chase
I hope all goes well!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rancharobeans

BUMP!

Bubbasmomma08
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:28 PM

Its never easy letting your lil one go off to surgery with out you, i have had to do it 3 times and its hard each time.. I hope surgery goes really good and he recovers fast..

What is he having surgery for?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)