Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else having a bad day?...

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:21 PM
  • 3 Replies

So, today was suppose to be a good day. The hubby just started his first day at work today at a car dealership as a mechanic. I was thrilled that he got hired for a spot so quickly since we just moved here a couple weeks ago. I had all these great ideas for the day like get a surprise dinner ready for when he gets home and have the house cleaned and the baby asleep for alittle so we could have some relaxing time together after his first day...WELLLL that was until I bent down to pick up my sons bottle that he decided to chuck across the room and I heard a pop! Ended up in the ER with a pulled muscle along my spine and got a shot in my butt!! I got vicodin for the pain and muscle relaxors (which hasnt worked yet). I feel so helpless because I cant even pick up my baby!! Thankfully I have my brother in law here until my husband gets off of work and my mom is on her way down. I feel like whenever things seem to be going good, they never last that long! :( Anyone else having a bad day?...

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
i.m.r.
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:25 PM
Aw that sucks! My baby is teething so not getting much sleep because she wakes up now about twice a night. Plus she's been more clingy so I haven't been able to do much but dishes. I hope your back gets better soon and the pills start working!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:44 PM

hugs

Dusti0411
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 9:05 AM

Thank you! I feel your pain with the teething. My LO is teething as well. And still no luck with these dang pills..this blows

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)