Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT THE F%CK!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:18 PM
  • 7 Replies
God i hate hate hate the stupid gas company!!! i got a shut off notice and turned it in to the case worker for help. so, today was the last day to make my portion of the payment. on monday the dude came to my house and asked for money. well i showed him the statement i got from the case worker and said i was paying it today. he said he was going to hold out til the end of the week then someone would be out monday morning. ok so while im out paying my portion of this dumbass bill, df comes home and says the gas is shut off. by then i made the payment 2 hours prior. so i call the company and tell them well they havent recieved my payment or anything from the case worker saying anything. so now im shut off til tomorrow. i have a 6 yr old and a 3mo old. we cant make dinner besides pb&j (whoo hoo). the company says they cant turn me back on til they get the acceptance thing from the state. ugh, i wish things happened in an instant and not when a computer system says so.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TashaB82
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:28 PM
Im sorry hun! Hopefully they get it back on early in the morning!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hplesha
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:46 PM
i wish it was more instant than the next day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMKristy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:50 PM

Oh, I'm so sorry. I hope they fix it quickly.

GirlWSlingshot
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:51 PM

At least it's not the electricity? Sorry. Just looking for a silver lining. =(

ambermarie2006
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:54 PM

Sorry! At least its only for 1 day :)

hplesha
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:18 PM
Yea, but now i have to deal with df who is pissy and putting the guilt trip on me. saying how we cant make dinner and blah blah blah. why is it my fault? oh yea, cuz the bill is in my name. but yet he makes the money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsDex
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:26 PM
Yea sometimes the men just make it worse... Like you need the extra headache. Hope it gets fixed soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)