Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

internet dating...

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:56 PM
  • 42 Replies
ever done it? What are your thoughts?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
colins_mom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:57 PM
I met my boyfriend on a dating site :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sami_peanut11
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Yes I have and actually I met my hubby on an online dating site. I was very catious, however it is fun and exciting.

i.m.r.
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:59 PM
Yeah and it was incredibly stupid. You never know who you've been talking too for sure depending on the situation of course. I was a teenager who met my ex in a chatroom so that wasn't smart. I was just lucky They ended up being who they said they were. Now if it's a dating site like match.com I could see that being safer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstevens10
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:02 PM
I had strong feelings for a guy I met online. But we talked on the phone all the time. I was supposed to meet him before he went to Iraq. Hurricane Katrina hit and I had no communication with him. They got sent out early and we most touch. I talked to his sister and mom as well. His mom wanted me to come sty with her while he was home on leave. Things fizzled out for us but I think of him often and even wonder what if. I'm not against it as long as your careful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:09 PM
I met my husband online but it wasnt a dating site, it was a chat room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twins9909
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:20 PM

I met my husband on myspace...

Sweets27
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:02 PM
I met dh on AOL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamahasdivas
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 6:04 PM

i think its a bunch of weierdos because if they looked that good and were that great why cant you find someone in real life??? jmo

cowboysgirl2810
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 6:24 PM
I think doing it safely is ok! But just don't let your self "fall" for a picture and a phone call ya know...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelsea_rh
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:40 PM
i actually got back in touch with df online. we were friends back in second grade and lost touch after elementary school. We found each other online years later and we have been happy ever since!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)