Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

eerrfffff just venting

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:04 PM
  • 5 Replies

i finaly at the braking point im feel so fat  disgusting on everything i wear im not really fat fat over fat just a like im 170< and is all the the tummy > i hate how i  look .... i want to loss weight specially the tummy but dont know how i have never been able to fallow something to the dot. or eat healthy

toddler tantrum

jugglingtoddler girlarmy

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TaeTaeLove
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:13 PM
Hugs. Maybe try weight watchers? Or some other group type thing. People tend to lose weight more successfully if they have others helping them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
t1gger143
by Katie on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:14 PM
I have been there. when I had a hard time getting on a ride at Disneyland I was suddenly motivated and lost 20lbs. You will get there. ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrzlili07
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:17 PM

thanks girl tomorrow im deternine to get up by 7am and go walking :D i think that shoud get me stared right

sami_peanut11
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:20 PM

I know how you feel, before I got pregnant i weighed 124lbs and was very fit. Being pregnant i have gained almost 60 lbs, and I hate how I look. I plan on losing it after I have my daughter. you just gottta think that it takes 9 months to gain the weight so give yourself 9 months to lose it the healthy way. If you would like any advice or tips on how to lose the weight just ask :) Best of luck!!!

mrzlili07
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:25 PM

thanks the same happen to me  i totaly need the tips :D i had my kid olmost 3 1/2 years ago not cool im still fat lol ...

Quoting sami_peanut11:

I know how you feel, before I got pregnant i weighed 124lbs and was very fit. Being pregnant i have gained almost 60 lbs, and I hate how I look. I plan on losing it after I have my daughter. you just gottta think that it takes 9 months to gain the weight so give yourself 9 months to lose it the healthy way. If you would like any advice or tips on how to lose the weight just ask :) Best of luck!!!

jugglingtoddler girlarmy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)