• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

struggling with one issue in life

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:00 PM
  • 0 Replies

okay ladies...some of you know my previous posts about having my iud removed for different birthcontrol. Well now is a bigger issue. The iud has been causing my diseas to worsen (colitis) and has been very painful at time during sex and  nasty cramping and constant urinary tract infections and other infections. Well I feel like my husband is being an asshole. He married me knowing I wanted kids, and I married him knowing he wasn't sure if he wanted any more. He doesn't want me on the pills becuase he doesn't trust them (i'm guessing its me he doesn't trust bc his ex "accidentally forgot to take them and they made my stepson that way) and I said "well what do you want me on then?" and he told me to get fixed. I was soo freaken blown away! I shot right back at him "well then you get fixed, i'm not having them cut open my body and take several months to heal and perhaps not fully heal from it and they can just snip you!" and he said to me that he doesn't want to becuase it causes problem in a man..tell me...what the eff does is cause besides 6 effin weeks to fully heal? Your wife who cannot heal fast and constantly gets infections from a low immune problem and being cut up and costing much more...I'm jsut so hurt from him...he said he doesn't want any more kids, partially becuase he doesn't want to taake the attention away from his son, and now I'm here..feeling beyond hurt that he won't even have a baby with me knowing i wanted one in the future. This is a huge issue in our marraige. I get so depressed about babies. I have a 6 year old, but I wanted at least one more. We are in normal position to have another child, we are not hurting on money, we eat well, we dont' overspend...I just don't know what to do and my heart achs soo much..all my other friends are having their second kids and they are younger than me. I just don't know what to do anymore b/c its causing a lot of tension in our marraige...  :( so now i'm sleeping on the couch tonight upset. He will hold this against me and another arugument about babies will happen again

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)