Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh this fing sucks big hairy monkey balls

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:49 PM
  • 11 Replies
so i am sitting here while every one is sleeping and i can't because i am having a very bad week emotionally. I know wat ya'll are thinking suck it up butter cup. but life has really been hitting me hard. I feel very lonely and depressed. i try to talk to dh about it and he gets shitty. i never leave the house cause we know no one where we live and i always have my boys. DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE MY SONS WITH ALL MY HEART.but some times mommy needs a break. I am twenty two and feel old fat and ugly. I NEED MOMMY FRIENDS. we moved to montana from indiana and i left every one i know behind. All my family and friends. IDK i know this just seems like rambling but in my state i can't think straight. SOMEONE MAKE ME SMILE PLEASE. sorry so long please no bashing or judgement.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nati123
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:51 PM
I've been having a hard time too. You can always message me or text me. I'm available 24/7 and I don't go out too. I don't know no one here and I'm alone most of the day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweets27
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:52 PM

you're not alone I have no one around either..hugs I try to do fun things with my boys and that makes me feel happy when I'm down.

squishylove
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:56 PM
Sorry mama. My dh doesn't like to hear what I have to say when I'm upset either. I figured out it's because he takes it personally and gets defensive because he thinks it's his fault and he's not doing a good job. I finally had to make him understand I just want to talk about my feelings and get sympathy, it has nothing to do with you. Or make him listen to what in actually saying objectively so he can get a better perspective to help me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slaughtermommy
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:02 AM
i wish i could do things with my boys but he always takes the car even though ppl have offered to pick him up for work we live on the ranch he works on. I just hate it. He goes out to see his work buddies after work and then wonders why i'm upset. idk i feel like i'm locked up. i think maybe i need some meds or something cause i know its affecting my boys and i hate that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NikiP1
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:04 AM
( . Y . ) bewbs;) smiling yet?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweets27
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:05 AM

Quoting slaughtermommy:

i wish i could do things with my boys but he always takes the car even though ppl have offered to pick him up for work we live on the ranch he works on. I just hate it. He goes out to see his work buddies after work and then wonders why i'm upset. idk i feel like i'm locked up. i think maybe i need some meds or something cause i know its affecting my boys and i hate that.

I understand why that would be depressing. You need to get out more often. I feel that way when I'm stuck in the house for days straight. Have you talked to your dh about it?

Fields456
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:07 AM

have you tried like a mommy and me group to meet other moms near you?   then maybe you could plan a mommys night out thing.     or hell plan a day to go get a massage and a mani-pedi  and plan something for your dh to take the boys to do for male bonding

momma_sam
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:09 AM

you have every right to feel the way u do. i dont think any decent momma on here would tell u to suck it up. moving can be a big change. especially if you dont know anyone. ive been fortunate enough to always be able to live in a town where i have family close by but i totally understand where u are coming from. if u ever want or need to talk feel free to send me a message.

slaughtermommy
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:15 AM
i tried a mommy and tots group but there was only one mom there and she was mean to me and my kids. and yesh boobies always make me smile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilTymomma
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:27 AM

UMM like everyone said YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! I am there too. Im always home baby just turn 8 months today. But I think is unfair that he wont leave you the car. I started by going to the library on saturdays for story time and Im tryiong to meet moms here for my area and this site actually has made me feel better. But you should ask him to compromise u need to have a life too. can you get another car? You can also eat lunch outside on your porch it feels good. Taking a walk under the sun is actually good, makes you happy and baths also make you happy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)