Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Im about to cry right now

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 1:36 AM
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this
Me and Dh are texting right now since he's at work. When we first got together I was 120 125 after two kids 15months apart I'm now 200. I hate it I'm disgusted about it and working on losing it. Well I asked if he liked the way I look and this is what he sends me....

I've loved u since I've met u that has never came to my mind I love how u look.

Hes so sweet. I've thought he thought I was disgusting. I've never asked him cause I was scared that he would say he is. I love him so much.

I feel like we are finally back to what we had when we first got together. We were so in love and I feel like we finally have that back. We go to bed cuddling and wake up cuddling. We have to be touching when we sleep and if I get up to go potty he starts looking for me. And I do the same if he gets up. I'm so happy right now. Sorry just wantes to tell someone. O have no friends lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LilTymomma
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2011 at 1:40 AM

Thats very sweet, I can relate to the cuddling and weight gain, but yeah we work hard to lose it. Thats LOVE!!!

LoveYouLex
by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 1:44 AM
I am going through the exact same thing it freaking sucks.
Last night I started crying like a weirdo and df looked at me like uhhh wtf? lol he of course try to make me feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 1:45 AM

happy

There is nothing like a happy marriage!

first.time.momy
by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 1:46 AM
Awe! That is soo sweet! I too can relate to the weight thing and the cuddling thing. I go to sleep with my head on my s/os chest and wake up with him spooning me. I love it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMomma1022
by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 1:47 AM

AWWWWW what a sweety! :) <3

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Oct. 14, 2011 at 1:50 AM
Awww!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy1will
by Amethyst on Oct. 14, 2011 at 1:52 AM
I hate my body. I loved the way I looked and I'm gonna get back to it. For me no one else. I love him so much. I never thought I could love someone as much as I do him. He's my best friend. We still have a lot of work but I know we can do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3LittleMonstrs
by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 1:58 AM
That is so sweet!!! That's how true love is supposed to be. When I met my husband I weighed 213 lbs (pregnant) don't ask me how I went from that to 145 in less than 2 years because I eat like a horse, HATE excersizing and love my candy. But i still see myself as 213lbs when I look in the mirror....I sometimes have a really hard time seeing that I gained a couple pounds, but I've finally come to realize love it or leave it I'm not changing it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN