Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strip clubs

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:09 AM
  • 43 Replies
1 mom liked this
Do you go or have u gone?? What about SO?? How do you feel about them??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaybean
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:16 AM
No, we don't go. We feel its morally wrong. Everything in this world is sexualized. We won't support that industry, and we want our boys to be different than the average guy, so we're going to teach them its not right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fabiolamommyof2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:17 AM
I've been to a club where they had 2 strippers only... Lame! Anyways we went this past summer for DH's bday & I had him be the first to get a lapdance lol it was the most funniest thing ever!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmorales7690
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:19 AM
I've been, one of the dancers was in the bathroom crying because her husband called her a Whore, can't say I really blame him, but it wasn't our thing,I can dance better and have a better body than most of them anyways lol so I'm my hubs personal stripper!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katvixenstar
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:21 AM

I said i was going to bed...but i'll answer this, why not

i've been to a couple. they were both on the same night, i was out with a small group of friends, one of them was getting married soon. the first one was okay, i didn't really pay attention to the dancer, cause me and my friend were too into this game they had on the bar, lol. the second one we went to was completely dead, the bartender was pretty cool tho. :) BF got mad when he found  out  afterwards, cause he knew we were going out, he just didn't know where. :P

kloesmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
We go together a lot. Hubs never went before I took him but we started going together about 5 years ago. I don't see the problem but dh is a snob and will leave the club if the girls all have real boobs. So now we have one rule-pick a club and stick to it. Otherwise we would be strip club hopping all night and cover charges get expensive
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WendyAdele
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I just turned 21 a week ago. && I've been wanting to go (cause I've never been & want to expirance it at least once). My husband is a little iffy about me going, because i am bisexual and he thinks it might "increase" my disire to be with a woman. Don't get me wrong but I like to look at women but would never be unfaithful to him. (Him on the other hand- not so sure about. I think I should be the one worried about him going & not me.) But I think its all good fun.

ArianasMama2007
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I've been, had fun, I don't see the problem
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparkle11971
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:30 AM
Lol id go with my husband. I do trust him to go alone though.

Quoting WendyAdele:

I just turned 21 a week ago. && I've been wanting to go (cause I've never been & want to expirance it at least once). My husband is a little iffy about me going, because i am bisexual and he thinks it might "increase" my disire to be with a woman. Don't get me wrong but I like to look at women but would never be unfaithful to him. (Him on the other hand- not so sure about. I think I should be the one worried about him going & not me.) But I think its all good fun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:32 AM
I have never been. Hubby went to one in Vegas. He is kinda shy so that stuff makes him uncomfortable, lol. We havd no plans to go to one in the,future, its not our thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:32 AM
Eh. They are boring. We went together once and I spent the whole time playing pool and dh watched a football game, totally facing away from the girls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)