Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your thoughts?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:44 AM
  • 1 Replies

Okay I'm newish here so I will update everyone first. :) My name is Megan, I'm happily married (2 1/2 years now) We have three children Kylie age 2, Rylan age 3 and my step son Tyler age 10. We like on a farm where I breed/show/and sell Rabbits, Chickens, and Quarter horses. Our kids are farm raised.Lol. We get up at 5 and take care of animals, the kids help and know what needs to be done. My father in law has stage 4 cancer of the prostate, we were living in Colorado, but when things got bad with my father in law they begged us to come home. We did and now live with them. I'm a SAHM. I love my children but omgosh do they keep me forever busy!Lol.

Now I am wanting so home school....My father in law doesn't think it's a good idea, because he thinks they need to be with other kids. I have already found groups here, so the kids will have other kids to play with. Also they will be in Clover buds and 4-H. We are also members of ARBA...our kids get lots of interaction with other kids. My biggest issue is I'm afraid I will go batty with all the stuff I have to do everyday just taking care of the animals and the house...I don't want to over load myself. Okay and for the school here...Ummm NO! I hate this school...if offers NOTHING! I refuse to send them to this school. If I were to send them to school to the school I want to send them too we would have to pay a butt load more because we aren't in that district.Also I think a lot of my problem is that I'm scared, Lol. I have already found the program I want to use for homeschooling, It's called Alpha and Omega by Horizons. Along a bunny journey I met another home schooling SAHM, she is about 10 years older them me but she is AWESOME! :) She is helping me through understanding a lot of this homeschooling stuff....AHHH What to do, what to do?!?!?!!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
angiemamma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:47 AM
not sure. Follow your heart. Heres a bump. Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)