• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you effing kidding me?!?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:14 AM
  • 5 Replies
My fiance decided to do laundry tonight. I have 1 pair of pants, not kdding, 1 pair and that's it. We have to do laundry at the laundry mat since we don't have a washer and dryer. Well when he was loading the clothes into the truck i (speaking as our infant son) said "thanks, daddy, for doing our laundry" and he said "well, i'm only doing Benjis (our son) and my uniforms". I go into the bathroom to pee a couple minutes ago, now that the laundry is "done" and see that he didn't wash my 1 pair of pants!!! I have to take Benji to the dr in less than 4 hours, we're out of quarters, and my pants are visibly dirty, as in they have a grease spot from cooking. I'm pissed that he's so damn selfish! Why couldn't he throw my 1 pair of pants in with all his clothes? Grrr!!! Sorry so long...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:23 AM
Wow that's rude. Sorry he did that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MizStarr
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:39 AM
That's pretty shitty :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JBDslittlemam08
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:41 AM
Seems like a growing trend of men being extra douchey.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nstroud
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:54 AM

sry hun but he did say that he was doing his and your son's clothes...you could have said wait a minute and you can throw in my jeans with them. You usually have to be one step ahead when it comes to men (not all) doing a choir around the house. Since you can't go wash your jeans do it the old fashion way...get a rag, and some clothes detergent and spot clean, use your hair dryer to dry the spot(s). I hope your day gets better!

GomezMami2908
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:19 AM

What an asshole! If my husband did that his favorite_____(fill in the blank) would go missing. ;-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)