Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super Sad!!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:14 AM
  • 46 Replies

We can't find our dog : ( He is a six year old Yorkie (he'll be seven in March). We've had him since April of 05. Yesterday we had a bunch of neighborhood kids over and they were in and out of the house all day. Our dog is really good about not running off. Even if you were to let him outside without a leash on, he would stay right around the house and bark at the door to come inside. He's a big inside dog, he only likes going outside so he can come back inside and get a treat. Anyway, I know I saw him around 3 and after dinner I was looking for him and couldn't find him. My husband and I search the neighborhood, knocked on doors, etc. No luck. I'm going to call the humain society today. Every one I could really use some prayers, good vibes, crosses fingers, anything you got! My kids will be devistated! He's like one of my chilren. : ( 

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LCG83
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:16 AM
Oh no! Praying for a happy ending!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennMcBride
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:18 AM
I hope he shows up! Prayin you find him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WendyAdele
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:23 AM

hoping for the best. :o)

LoveMyLos
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:24 AM

is he a pure yorkie? people are taking dogs out of people backyard to resell them. i know three who have fenced in back yards, and there dogs were taken. one was a husky, one a pit, and the other was aa shitzu. 

if i were you i would make flyers and hang them everywhere. post to craigslist about your missing dog. the faster you get your info out about him and the more people see it the better the chances. whether he just wandered or was actually taken. good luck!

Jess8685
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:26 AM
Oh no! Thats so sad, I was a mess when our dog got off his chain and ran off, our phone/internet guy seen him and brought him back home.. But I hope you find him =) maybe he will find his way home today, good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
squishylove
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:44 AM
Oh no! I would be devastated! Sending prayers your way, like a pp said, I would put a post on Craigslist with his pic.

I hope he turns up soon!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:53 AM

:(

OBImomma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:58 AM
Hope you find hin! That so sad :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LML1
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:11 AM

So sorry to hear. I hope he turns up and just went on his own little adventure.

Duke311
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:11 AM
Is he fixed? If not, he might have ran off bc another dog is in heat and he will show back up in a couple days. My full blood pom did that once. He's a horndog haha jk. Hope u find ur pup. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)