Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Zombie Attack!!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:58 AM
  • 42 Replies

I watched most of the first season of The Walking Dead, online last night.. Trying to catch up because I've been watching the second season...

So, of course I have REALLY odd zombie dreams all night.....

Lusty Lenox

save the date

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaTTsBBmAmA
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:00 AM
Swear I just finished the last 3 episodes last night and I feel bad for Shane he needs some lovin....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.m.r.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:00 AM
I love that show!!! But I missed this past weeks episode. Have to watch it online!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:01 AM

I've got one left to watch and I can't decide whether I feel sorry for him or think he simply needs therapy..lol

Quoting MaTTsBBmAmA:

Swear I just finished the last 3 episodes last night and I feel bad for Shane he needs some lovin....

Lusty Lenox

save the date

lenoxclan
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:03 AM
Quoting i.m.r.:

I love that show!!! But I missed this past weeks episode. Have to watch it online!

If they don't have it set up to watch it on the online site than you can go to projectfree.tv to watch it:)

Lusty Lenox

save the date

MaTTsBBmAmA
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:04 AM
I think he really thought he was dead and fell in love with her and now he's torn... I do think he's starting to lose his mind though but I won't say anymore since your not caught up....

Quoting lenoxclan:

I've got one left to watch and I can't decide whether I feel sorry for him or think he simply needs therapy..lol

Quoting MaTTsBBmAmA:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.m.r.
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:15 AM
I think he's one giant bag of douche. First he leaves his friend to die, thn fucks his wife, then when she doesn't want him anymore he tries to rape her, then he as good as kills someone just to save his own skin. I really hope he gets eaten soon... But that's just me lol

Quoting MaTTsBBmAmA:

I think he really thought he was dead and fell in love with her and now he's torn... I do think he's starting to lose his mind though but I won't say anymore since your not caught up....

Quoting lenoxclan:

Quoting MaTTsBBmAmA:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaTTsBBmAmA
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:24 AM
He had to leave him he couldn't wake him up and they were killing everyone in the hospital.... He was wrong for being drunk and trying to fuck but if he wouldn't have killed the fat man neither of them were going to make it and Carl was gonna die I would have done the same thing honestly jmo I like Shane I don't like the lady with the grey hair whose daughter is gone when gets on my nerves like no other I wish she would get ate

Quoting i.m.r.:

I think he's one giant bag of douche. First he leaves his friend to die, thn fucks his wife, then when she doesn't want him anymore he tries to rape her, then he as good as kills someone just to save his own skin. I really hope he gets eaten soon... But that's just me lol

Quoting MaTTsBBmAmA:

Quoting lenoxclan:

Quoting MaTTsBBmAmA:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:27 AM

I've seen most of season 2.. I thought maybe he killed the fat man because he was desperate to get the equipment to the kid..I don't know if he was doing it for the kid or the mom though.

and are we talking about the lady with the missing little girl?? because even I find that annoying..I'm sorry but seriously.. you lost her in a zombie attack(from what I understand)why the heck are you wasting time looking for her?

MaTTsBBmAmA
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:31 AM
I think he killed him because if he didn't neither were gonna make it and he was desperate to save Carl he obviously feels bad and the lady whose daughter is missing is driving me crazy she expects everyone to spend day and night searching for her daughter and doesn't seem grateful for their help at all I'm way over her...

Quoting lenoxclan:

I've seen most of season 2.. I thought maybe he killed the fat man because he was desperate to get the equipment to the kid..I don't know if he was doing it for the kid or the mom though.

and are we talking about the lady with the missing little girl?? because even I find that annoying..I'm sorry but seriously.. you lost her in a zombie attack(from what I understand)why the heck are you wasting time looking for her?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandspanknnew
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:38 AM

I LOVE THAT SHOW. I missed the last two episodes :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)