• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

that's creepy dude.

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:58 AM
  • 8 Replies
There's this dude on my fb. I'm friends with his sister, I know her from church. Apparently he wa trying toto get thea most friends ever, so he was adding his family's friends and friends' friends, so i added him. Anyway, used to be that every time I posted a status, he would comment with a smiley face. No words, didn't matter what the status said, just a smiley. Every time. He stopped doing that, but twice now he's gotten my number off my fb and randomly texted me. I deleted him, but he's already got the number. It's weird. I never answer the texts. And since deleting him he's friend requested me again. It's creeping me out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
barrelracer1699
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:00 AM

I would ask him to stop texting you and if he doesn't then go to the phone compnay and block his number!

CheyennesMommy2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:03 AM
Weirdo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMakinMoney
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:55 AM

LOL tell his sister, than she can give him sh!t for it and maybe he will stop from embarrassment! :) what a creeper!

Get paid to receive TEXTS! Click here for info! have a nice day

Baby8901
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:58 AM
...creepy...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beachbum_mama
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:02 AM
Yea he's a creeper. You NEED to tell him to back of before it escalates into something else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyKC
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:20 AM
What a creepo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewDawnFades
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:36 AM
I told his sister and she was kinda embarassed, she said "yeeaaahhh, he's a little weird. Too friendly sometimes..."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heartnhidin
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:38 AM
Creeper! Tell your friend that it is uncomfortable maybe she will nicely say something to her brother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)