Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

good grief! another crazy dream! (no one died pooping in this one, thankfully!)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:07 AM
  • 4 Replies

i dont know where i was, but there was a huge crowd of people. i thought 'oh, i have to remember to talk to kathryn when i see her next about the baby i gave away to her family' thats a friend from jr. high. and lo! she walked by as i'm thinking that! so i chase after her and ask her where she is going. her mom was in the hospital with heart problems, she was in a hurry. so i said i was sorry to bother her at this time, but how was her brother? then i remembered kathryn has 2 bio brothers, so i clarified with the younger brother. then i didnt want to get him confused with the OTHER boy they adopted from me, so i said the oldest youngest. 

she said not good... he was dating some skank and growing heroin under his bed. (i know.... that doesnt make sense. but thats what she said, lol, and i didnt question it in my dream. ;p ) she was headed to talk to his principle right then. i begged to come along, and she let me, so long as i didnt say anything to let him know who i was to him. 

he was there, with his girlfriend. the principle said 'behave' and went away. kathryn had to run to the hospital, so i ended up staying with the kids. , he was so angry at me for giving him up, esp. when i cried, telling him that id done it to give him the best life i could think of, and he was wasting that by doing drugs. he didnt seem moved, but admitted he knew who i was before id said it. kathryn came back with her hubby, and i told her what id said, and that id like to be in some contact with him if icould. they wanted to think about it, and i had to get to the cooking show i was on every week. she told me they watched it. 

so! then i go to my cooking show, where im surrounded by professional chefs and i just hang around and provide comic relief or something. not entirely sure what my role was, but it wasnt cooking! i made plans in my head while taping to check in on my other son, and daughter that i had also given up. 

whats the strangest about this dream is that i have only one child. and he is mine, ive never ever ever given any child up for adoption, let alone 3! 

and before anyone asks, no i didnt watch something about it, i didn't eat something strange before bed. (i am for breakfast tho, but i swear, the jalapeno cornbread muffins were the only things that looked good to me this morning!)

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LadyEmrys
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:14 AM

sheesh, i forgot the first part that happened before dh came to bed... it was about him, wasnt dirty (sorry) and i'll have to post that when im home from work, as im really needing to get my butt in gear... ;p

Duke311
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:06 AM
U know what. Come to think of it... I had crazy, bizarre, and sometimes scary dreams when I was 1st pregnant. :-/ hehe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyEmrys
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:42 PM

lol, i was wondering if anyone would mention that..... i didnt have crazy preggo dreams until further along, and im pretty sure my iud is working so.... ;p

Quoting Duke311:

U know what. Come to think of it... I had crazy, bizarre, and sometimes scary dreams when I was 1st pregnant. :-/ hehe

LadyEmrys
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:23 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)