Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some a.m. laughter for everybody.

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:36 AM
  • 3 Replies

I waited all day yesterday to get a shower.  By the time bedtime rolled around, I was soooo ready.  As soon as both of the boys were asleep, I turned on the water and made sure all of the doors were locked.  I had the iPod going right beside the shower so I was having a pretty good time singing in the shower.

Well, last week, I bought some new body wash.  It's Softsoap Wintermint Party (which honestly looks like blood but smells a-freaking-mazing!  So, I'm washing and somehow got some of it on my lady bits.  :-\  Suddenly, I realized that it felt like there was an ice pack down there and started laughing histerically.  I didn't realize that my phone had run and my 3 year old had answered it AND put it on speaker.  My husband had listened to me laugh for close to 3 minutes.  I had to explain to him what happened...which was really awkward as it was the first conversation we have had in close to 2 weeks.

I'm still laughing this morning.  I peed earlier and my body wash was clearly visible...I giggled even more.

Have a Nice Day.  ;)

“We must assume every event has significance and contains a message that pertains to our questions...this especially applies to what we used to call bad things...the challenge is to find the silver lining in every event, no matter how negative.”  -James Redfield, The Celestine Prophecy

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
first.time.momy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:39 AM
Lol thats funny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMakinMoney
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:53 AM

LOL LOVE IT!! thanks for that! Keep laughing, its the best thing for ya! :)

Get paid to receive TEXTS! Click here for info! have a nice day

sunshine.hale
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:03 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)