• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex toy party...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:53 AM
  • 5 Replies
So I'm going to my first sex toy party on Monday night! I'm excited it should be fun BUT ive never been to one!

Has anyone ever been? What should I expect?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
heavenly1462
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this
They are a blast! I've hosted a pure romance party. There were games,and if you win you get samples. They go through the products. The hostess usually has out snacks and drinks. It's a fun time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:57 AM

how exciting! I went to one once, and it was fun!! I want to have one, but I don't have any friends around here to invite haha so it'd just be me and the lady. wow what a party. hahaha

emmerz1
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:23 PM

I've been to about 5 lol They are pretty fun. I've been to some that were just ok and some that were a riot and we couldn't stop laughing. It all depends on who is there and the consultant. The people really make it a party. Have fun! :)

pumpkin1423
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Go with an open mind! They are alot of fun!

bbykathy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:23 PM

I have been to them and they are a blast!!! It was so much fun and you will laugh and have a great time. The one I went to had a lot of great products. Not just toys but lotions and perfume that are great. Our was silly and it was a great time. Hope you have a good one as well!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)