Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whatt is wrong with meeee

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:55 AM
  • 5 Replies
I had my second child january 2010. Went on birth control immediately. first I was on femcon fe because it has added iron and mine was low from childbirth... started awful stomach pains.. dr thought it might be from birth control so I switched to reclipsen. Problem is.. my sex drive is GONE! Haven't had a sex drive in quite a while. Hubby is lucky if we have sex once a month :( I want to have sex with him.. just have no desire to. Anyone had this issue? What can I do? Helppppp! :-x
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
brandspanknnew
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM

All I can do is wish you the best of luck, and advise to speak with your DR again about this new subject. I cannot take birth control due to the hormonal changes it makes me go through and the changes in my menstral cycle that it causes.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this!

twoOfoursWife
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM
I'm on my last week of active pills now. And I'm really considering going off of it after this pack to see if my body gets back to normal with no birth control. I'm lucky to have such an understanding hubby!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandspanknnew
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:05 AM

You are very lucky!

heavenly1462
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:05 AM
I would suggest talking to your doctor. Sometimes the hormone fluctuations can cause women to have little to no sex drive.

Also,maybe try doing little things through out the day to get you in the mood for that night. Think sexy thoughts about your husband, put on some sexy panties and bra, take a relaxing bath,and put on some flirty smelling lotion after. By bedtime,youll probably be ready to go! Good luck! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:32 PM

Its quite common, all you can do is find the right pill for you! Something with more male hormone in it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)