Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR TATAS! (women who didn't nurse)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:14 AM
  • 28 Replies

Just had my little boy on the 2nd ! LOVE MY BOOBS RIGHT NOW! and my boyyy does my fiance' lmao.... i've always been size 32A so this is awesome! I've heard some people say after not nursing they got smaller then they were before! TRUE OR FALSE !

(pleaaaaaaaaaaaase b false! lmao)

ps looking to meet some friends on here ! i'm a new mommy i could really use a fe people to help me out ! thanks ladies!<3

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy259
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:16 AM

I didn't nurse my first two and I went right back to the same size I was before....I nursed my last one and went back to the same size as well....I am done having kids so i had a breast augmentation...lol

lanceandhailey
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Mine didn't get smaller, but I pumped a couple months with both... They went back to the size they were 34b...they  had gotten up to almost a d cup. So they had some sag, stretch marks and my areola got bigger UGH Now they are a nice DD and are not going anywhere LOL

freshmom88
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:19 AM
Well if u nursed they will stay nice and full for a long while.
I didn't nurse my first and they deflated once my milk went away.

I nursed my 2nd and they are still 1 cup size bigger then they were before I had him. Hope that helps
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovenoahandjeff
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:20 AM
Mine went back to normal, which is a C. Lol. They were prolly a DD after I had my son. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:22 AM

i didnt nurse my first and they went up 2 sizes when i was pg with dd and only went down 1 size...with this pg i am just a fuller cup..but I plan to breast feed this time 

MeTaL_MoMmA_08
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I didn't nurse my DD... before I got pregnant, I was a 36B (and I'm 5'11" and a size 6; bigger boobs were just not meant for me lol). During pregnancy, I got up to a 36DD (and having always had small boobs, I thought I'd love it, but I couldn't stand it! Ugh, constant back pain...). Since DD wasn't breast fed, they gave me a stretchy band at the hospital to strap my boobs down with (to keep milk from coming in), and they went back to normal in less than 2 weeks.

Since I've had DD (who'll be 3 in December), I've quit smoking cigarettes, started eating better, and working out 5x/week; I'm down to a 36A, but I'll take the nice ass/legs/arms/abs that I've gotten as a fair trade! :)

new_mommie_2b
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:25 AM
I tried nursing my dd but she wouldn't take. So now she's formula feed (please don't judge we had an extremely hard time trying and even though she's almost 10 months I still kick myself for not trying harder)

But anyway! My boobs are still big. So I guess it depends on your body.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meg2011425
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:29 AM
Mine never changed before or after I got pregnant. That was almost four years ago. I'm still a 44 DD. Now when I go out boys stare at me. I think it can go either way though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelleiot
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:30 AM

Quoting new_mommie_2b:

I tried nursing my dd but she wouldn't take. So now she's formula feed (please don't judge we had an extremely hard time trying and even though she's almost 10 months I still kick myself for not trying harder)

But anyway! My boobs are still big. So I guess it depends on your body.

Well i def wont judge you on that cause my son is formula fed . My doctor and I agreed it was best for my personal situation , everyone is different and ALOT of the time formula is better for certain situations !

TaralynnStewart
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:35 AM
Mine became nice and pretty after my oldest, I didn't nurse and once milk dried up they went back to normal. With my youngest I did nurse and they were a little sad looking. Victoria secret bombshell became my best friend. Now I'm 30 weeks pregnant and they look good, but I'll be nursing again. I have been begging DH for a breast job, but we are not sure if we are done after this one or if we will try one more time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)