Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:49 AM
  • 5 Replies

I woke up this AM with what I think to be an ear infection unfortunally couldnt call in so, im going to urgent care after work. But all I have to say is I think at 27 we shouldnt be able to get ear infections!! there should be certain things once you get past 10 years old that you cannot get. Ear infections being one of them, bloody noses, & Pink eye. Anyone else agree? What other "kid" diseases should adults no longer be able to get? lol.. Chicken pox is another! I think if I survived past 10 yrs old and never got them, there should be a "free pass" card on getting them!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JessEmilyHailey
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:52 AM

BUMP!

miller060905
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:53 AM
I just think that once you become a mother you shouldn't be able to get sick at all!!! How are we supposed to take care of sick babies when we are sick too?!?!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessEmilyHailey
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:00 PM

Oh yeah i totally agree!!! lol.... So if that were an option id take it.. But common really an ear infection? lol.. I had pink eye last year and moaned and groaned and said the same thing.. And i just so happen to get it on the flight to vegas for a wedding i was standing up in, All four days I was there, I couldnt wear make up and had pink eye the whole time! wth..

beachbum_mama
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:03 PM
Uhhhg I had the chicken pox wen I was 19and it was july. No beach for me :( I no how u feel I was like seriously? This isn't supposed to happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittiecat88
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:05 PM

My thoughts exactly!!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)