• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I seriously want to get pregnant!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:47 PM
  • 15 Replies
I'm so sad seeing all these preggo women on here! I really want to get pregnant! I can't stop thinking about it. I've lost 15 lbs..but I'm stuck at that. I want to make a deal with Dh. (we make weird deals lol) cause he wants another baby too. I think a fun deal would be if I can save $300 on my own( I'm terrible with money, he has to save for us) and ..idk something else.
I sound crazy. I know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CheyennesMommy2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:48 PM
I think if I make goals and deals it will keep my mind off it til I get to those goals ..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Red_Tempest
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:51 PM

I don't think that sounds crazy.  (My DH and I make weird deals to set goals, too.)  I figure that you've got to do whatever works for you.  Good luck! :)

CheyennesMommy2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:54 PM
My baby fevers just so damn bad! Everytime I see Dh I just wanna jump him. If I really wanted to get pregnant then I could. Which I do. But I'm still so heavy! I don't want to gain another 50 lbs. :/

Quoting Red_Tempest:

I don't think that sounds crazy.  (My DH and I make weird deals to set goals, too.)  I figure that you've got to do whatever works for you.  Good luck! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:55 PM
If you watch your calorie intake and exercise while pregnant, its possible to gain less. I only gained 25-30lbs with each pregnancy. I walked 2 miles everyday

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

My baby fevers just so damn bad! Everytime I see Dh I just wanna jump him. If I really wanted to get pregnant then I could. Which I do. But I'm still so heavy! I don't want to gain another 50 lbs. :/

Quoting Red_Tempest:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robe739IsBack
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:57 PM
*smiles* you will. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Red_Tempest

I know exactly how you feel about that.  I really wanted to lose weight before I got pregnant this time (I'm 38 weeks today), but we had a miscarriage in September of last year, and we both knew that without  (and this may sound bad) a healthy baby, my depression wouldn't get better and losing weight wouldn't happen.  Since finding out my baby was healthy, I haven't gained as much as previous pregnancies, and I believe I'll lose easier this time , too...out of sheer happiness. :)

*Edit*  this was supposed to end with "Good luck and I'm sure you can do it!"  (But I sent it too soon. :P)

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Quoting Red_Tempest:

CheyennesMommy2
That would even put me at 220 :(

Quoting ambermarie2006:

If you watch your calorie intake and exercise while pregnant, its possible to gain less. I only gained 25-30lbs with each pregnancy. I walked 2 miles everyday

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Quoting Red_Tempest:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:58 PM
Thats what I was gonna say as well. The most I gained while pregnant was 27lbs. I ate well and walked everyday.. :)

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Quoting Red_Tempest:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:58 PM
I'm gonna text you :)

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

*smiles* you will. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
My3LuVs83
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:58 PM
When I want something I definitely make deals with SO.. Right now I want some things so I told him if he buys me a crock pot we will stop eating out completely so we can save that money.. I want to go to disneyland in the begining of the year so it would probably go towards that.. Eating out adds up if you think about it. Even once or twice a week. SO is happy he doesnt really like eating out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)