Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could she be a "hooker"?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:15 PM
  • 8 Replies

Recently there's been a strange lady standing at the bottom of my street. I live at the bottom of the street so pretty much outside my house.

I'm VERY suspicious of her as her choice of clothes seems to set off the stereotypical "hooker" look...

She comes about 7 o'clock and there's less children about but my street is a very neigbourly humble street. DH and my next door neighbour have come to the conclusion that she is infact a "Lady Of The Night" the thing is...I think I KNOW the woman....She looks familiar....But she also looks very like a prostitute. 

(I'm NOT judging her! I'm just suspicious as my street isn't like that and there are a large amount of children that play in my street. Also I have seen her go off with a men before-I'm not sure if it was the same man as I didn't get a good look but I'm worried-ish.)

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MommyRach73
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:18 PM
Call a non emergency police line... Let them know when she is there. They will come and inquire as to why she stands there. It is unnerving, i just had to deal with this, too... Havent seen her since...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TishaLeigh
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Either shes a hooker or a cheater sneaking off with her secret lover ..

NiCo86
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:29 PM

if it upsets you, call the police department and tell them your concerns. they'll come out and check it out, talk to her, and the what not. if there's a suspicous person in your neighborhood, it's okay to look in to it.

MommaMia001
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:31 PM

DH said that too. He's having such fun with this. He's like a teenage boy again! Last night he had us "saving her" and bringing her to good ways!

Quoting TishaLeigh:

Either shes a hooker or a cheater sneaking off with her secret lover ..

prissypoptart
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:31 PM
2 moms liked this

Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
My3LuVs83
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Quoting NiCo86:

if it upsets you, call the police department and tell them your concerns. they'll come out and check it out, talk to her, and the what not. if there's a suspicous person in your neighborhood, it's okay to look in to it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaMia001
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL! that properly made me laugh!

I always said Kurt would still be here if he just married me. lol

Quoting prissypoptart:

Lol

BaileeAnn
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:42 PM

whatt? sorry there will be no hookers on my street. I would kindly ask her if she was lost and if not then she need to find herself lost and go somewhere else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)