Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it me or has Target gotten RUDE!!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:37 PM
  • 9 Replies

I use to LOVE going to target the cashiers were SO much more polite there I didn't feel rushed they talked to you and different things in the store! But lately as soon as the lady in front of me pays they give them the receipt and start on my stuff! Usually before the lady in front of me even moves and is still trying to put her money or card back in her wallet!  I hate it for one I cant see the screen and make sure everything is ringing up right. And its RUDE! If I go in for a few things half the time the lady in front of me is still there when the cashier is done and I cant even pay and the lady just looks at me with the total! UM HELLO how do you expect me to pay for that when u rushed me thru its not even busy! If I was there during a busy time I'd understand but I STILL like to make sure everything is ringing up right! 

I'm a WAHM, Mother of a 2 year old, TTC, and LOVE everyminute of it Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ProudMomma1022
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:43 PM
I dont like target. When ds was born we were told he was a girl on the ultrasound and we went to return the pink for blue and i got told i was only allowed 2 $40 returns per photo id within 6 months so i could only return $80 worth of stuff every 6 months!!!!! And also when dh was over seas they wrote to target and asked for donations of wipes and toiletries (sp) and target said they dont support the war and wouldnt send anything! No target for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TashaLav
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:48 PM

OMGOSH!! Really I know Walmart you can have 4 or 6 returns in a yr without a receipt but i you have a receipt then you can return as many as you want!! I've also gotten a TON of stuff that I had to return because it was repackaged and missing stuff or had chips out of it!!! I cant believe they wouldn't send them stuff its not even about supporting the war or not its about supporting the solders!! 

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

I dont like target. When ds was born we were told he was a girl on the ultrasound and we went to return the pink for blue and i got told i was only allowed 2 $40 returns per photo id within 6 months so i could only return $80 worth of stuff every 6 months!!!!! And also when dh was over seas they wrote to target and asked for donations of wipes and toiletries (sp) and target said they dont support the war and wouldnt send anything! No target for me

I'm a WAHM, Mother of a 2 year old, TTC, and LOVE everyminute of it Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

ProudMomma1022
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:50 PM
Yea i wont go back to target ever!

Quoting TashaLav:

OMGOSH!! Really I know Walmart you can have 4 or 6 returns in a yr without a receipt but i you have a receipt then you can return as many as you want!! I've also gotten a TON of stuff that I had to return because it was repackaged and missing stuff or had chips out of it!!! I cant believe they wouldn't send them stuff its not even about supporting the war or not its about supporting the solders!! 

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
My3LuVs83
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:52 PM
I love target but I did have a bad service moment this sunday when I went in there looking for liquor filled chocolates.. There was a lady around the candy area and when I asked her she was just so rude and unhelpful.. I went to another girl and she was very nice about it..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RTXmommy06
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:08 PM

I have to say i've never had a bad experience at Target. Walmart on the other hand.... no thanks.

Even SD5 doesn't like Walmart lol. When i tell her we have to go grocery shopping she always says "we aren't going to Walmart, are we?" lol

JakesMom712
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:08 PM
i love target. Ill go to target before i go to walmart. But where i live bad customer service is at every store it doesnt matter which.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:10 PM
We dont have a target here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jonathanmomma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:29 PM
I love my target. Their always nice and helpful. I was in there yesterday looking for bins and space bags to put away our summer stuff and ds summer stuff since I know it won't fit him next year. I couldn't find either one so I asked an employee and he walked me to both places to be sure I found it. I haven't been rushed there, in fact the opposite. Yesterday a lady was in front of me online in her 70's she couldn't make up her mind on 2 necklaces for her granddaughter and was asking the cashier, the cashier helped her decide and then the lady couldn't figure out her debit card lol the cashier helped her and waited until the lady had everything away which was like 3 or 4 minutes before ringing me up. She apologized for the wait and everything. I've never had a problem there but Walmart forget it, I've had numerous bad experiences there with rude and nasty employees. One time my order came to 118 dollars, I paid with 2 100 $ bills and the cashier only gave me back 2$, I said to her excuse me I paid with 2 100s she was so nasty saying no I gave her 100 and a 20. I knew I was right so I asked her to call a manager to check video & count out her drawer, she got all bitchy saying how busy it was and how long the line was and how she's not stupid she knew what was there. I refused to leave & insisted on a manager to come do it. Sure enough, I was right and the girl didn't even apologize! Ugh, I hate Walmart! Is be mad too though about what happened with you at target.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:31 PM

Check your receipt when you are done. I always do that, even when I can watch things ring up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)