Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I could use your imput ladies

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:12 PM
  • 0 Replies

Recently I have had Baby fever BAD! Everyone I know irl is either pregnant or just had a baby. I have 2 kids Ds is 4 and DD is 2. I have been scared out of my mind to get pregnant again after dd but that fear has gone away or been over powered by this baby fever.

Anyway, Dd was born at 30 weeks 1 day and spent 33 days in the NICU. These days were the worst days in my entire life. After having dd I learned that my Uterous was very slightly heart shaped and told that because of that all my babies would be breech and be delivered via c section (I'm fine with the c sections I've had 2 already). 

So when dd turned 1 and people started asking me when I was going to have another baby I came up with this list of 5 things that I was going to do before I would get pregnant. My list was: 1. lose 20 Lbs (I've currently lost 25 and 2 pant sizes) 2. Have my sister, who was away at college, notice that I had lost the weight (she did) 3. Hannah (dd) be 2 years old (she turned 2 in September) 4. Ds be potty trained (he has been now for close to a year) 5. Have dd quit nursing (she is down to 1 time a night)

So Now I feel like I'm ready to start trying for a baby. My heart is longing to be pregnant and have that new baby. Everyone keeps asking when I'm going to be and I get so sad when I tell them maybe soon. All I can think about are baby names and baby clothes and how much my kids want another baby (ds asks me everyday when I will have another baby, and Dd has started asking for a baby too)

I just feel like crying. I don't even know what I want you all to say or what I want you imput on =( I'm so confused. I JUST WANT A BABY!!!

Sorry I guess this was more thinking our loud or venting...I just wish this feeling would go away

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)