• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"kidless" friend just doesn't get it, starting to aggravate me......................

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:04 PM
  • 13 Replies
So my friend is totally "all about" abortions, I was too, in High School when I was a bratty/selfish teenager and didn't know a thing about life, but that was a long time ago..............So I got a mini-tummy tuck about a year ago, i'm done having kids or else I wouldn't have and my husband is going to get a vasectomy...WEEELLLL, he hasn't made it in yet due to his job so I am on the pill......So we had an accident and I was venting to her that I am sooo scared I'm pregnant.....I was sick and both my 3 and 5 yr old DD's had croup and I stayed up 3 nights in a row worried, literally SICK, so I forgot to take them in the mess of things and by the time I realized it it was too late, I have no idea how I forgot, lack of sleep, foggy sick brain whatever but I did............her suggestion "abort mission"!! Like it was funny, I told her how I felt about that, it's just not for me, I don't judge other people but for me no way, that's my baby!!! She was drunk and arguing with me saying how it would fuck up my life, is it really worth it? Compared to killing my baby, um wtf? how is this even a comparison.....and then she goes on to say how everyone is going to laugh at me and call me and idiot that we spent all that money on a tummy tuck just the fuck it up a year later!!!I know she was drunk but I'm still irritated.....................
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaHome
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Thats annoying. Some people just dont have the same values. Not judging anyone, but i think its just easier to be friends with like minded people.

coupon_ash
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

you call this person a friend?

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:16 PM
Exactly. What a bitch. That is not a friend hun. She is in no way supportive. I would cut her ass off real quick!

Quoting coupon_ash:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:17 PM
3 moms liked this
That deserves a swift kick to the face, what a bitch!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
My3LuVs83
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:22 PM
Both these comments.. Why on earth are you still talking to a person like that.. I don't even know her and she makes me sick.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Exactly. What a bitch. That is not a friend hun. She is in no way supportive. I would cut her ass off real quick!

Quoting coupon_ash:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calash
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:03 PM

I would cut her off if my conscience would let me, she has not many close friends because she is so negative and not many people get her humor.......I remain friends with her because I know about her traumatic past and how much she needs the few of us she has.......I just don't know what to say to her, should I just call her out and just tell her I think what she said was cold and heartless and maybe she needs to think about what she is saying, because if she said this to anyone else they would kick her ass lol?!!! She is lucky I bit my tongue as it was?!!!

kngarber
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:10 PM

Exactly.  Drunk or not she is not a good person.

Quoting coupon_ash:

RTXmommy06
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:23 PM

People who don't have children have a very hard time understanding ANY of what we go through as parents.

But, I will say this- I bet your friend isn't the only person who's gotten drunk and said dumb shit lol. I know I have!

I would be irritated too, because what she said may have come off hurtful. But, given the fact that she isn't a parent, she can't understand it on the level that you can. It's just not possible.

luvhubandbabys
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:28 PM
Abort mission. Dang wtf who talks like that. Yea that sucks I can understand ur frustration. Idk tho I have many kidless friends and thank goodness they don't talk like that. Ooh. Geez.

I would tell her please do not talk about abortion because for u its not an option.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prissypoptart
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Yah.. she sounds like a selfish bitch to me.

Quoting coupon_ash:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)