• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5-Year-Old Raped At McDonald's Playland!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:43 PM
  • 115 Replies

A 5-year-old girl was raped at a McDonald's in Anderson Township and deputies are asking for help finding a person wanted for questioning.

According to the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office's incident report, the assault occurred about 8:30 p.m. on Oct. 29 in the Playland of the McDonald's in the 7600 block of Beechmont Avenue.

The victim's grandmother told deputies that as the Playland was closing the girl had a "look on her face like something was wrong."

The girl told her grandmother that a boy digitally penetrated her vagina and that she was forced to digitally penetrate his anus, according to the incident report.

The grandmother told deputies she saw a boy around 13 to 15 years old leave the play area, but before she could comprehend what had happened the boy was gone.

The incident report described the assailant as white, 12 to 15 years old, about 120 to 130 pounds, with black hair and blue eyes. He was wearing light blue jeans, a gray long-sleeve T-shirt and a jacket.

Despite the description, deputies said they aren't sure the person they're looking for is a teenager.

Deputies released photos Wednesday of a person wanted for questioning in the case. The images were taken by some of the 16 surveillance cameras inside the restaurant and play area, deputies said.

Deputies said they waited several days to make the incident public because they wanted to make sure they were getting the details of what happened right, especially because of the age of the parties involved.

Anyone with information about the incident was asked to call Detective Mark Bohan with the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigation Section at 513-851-6000 or Crimestoppers at 513-352-3040

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/29723771/detail.html#ixzz1dFcKqV97
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
My3LuVs83
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:48 PM
Omg! =( poor little girl...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:48 PM
WTF
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JBDslittlemam08
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:49 PM
Wtf is wrong with ppl????????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01

I'm not from Ohio but it doesn't hurt to share the story and hope someone is and finds this kid! Awful AWFUL thing!

heavenly1462
That is effing disgusting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHome
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:50 PM

I live 10 minutes away from this. Holy shit!

Gabeys_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:50 PM
5 moms liked this
Alright...where was GramGram during this? That would take atleast a little time...she didn't think to check on her? Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:51 PM

Had you not heard the story yet? I'm in NH and it was posted around noonish I think it said. So sad! I hope someon catches him!!!  

Quoting MamaHome:

I live 10 minutes away from this. Holy shit!

mcclellanlass
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:52 PM
2 moms liked this
and some people wonder why I watch my child like a hawk....

Sick... what was grandma doing that she didn't notice?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Jenx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg, that poor little girl :( But where the heck was the grandmother?? How long was she out of her sight?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)