Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would you do??

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
So ds is 3 and goes to a preschool daycare full time. He is constantly telling me this one kid is pushing him or hitting him. Well today a *different* kid punched him in the face and gav him a bloody nose. His school always is really good about letting me know what happened and they always have me sign an accident report. But I kinda feel like I should do/ say something more but I just don't know what....

What would you do??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
haymanisourson
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:31 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
My3LuVs83
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:35 PM
Maybe talk to the teacher about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcbmami
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:35 PM
Talk to his teacher about it. Just say *insert name here* has mentioned x happening and I want to know what's going on. Or something of that nature. GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haymanisourson
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:50 PM
See that's the thing his teacher has ALWAYS been really upfront with me about it. They always let me know what's going on. I just feel like I should do something more as his mom :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMKristy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:31 PM

Well, if it is one kid that is constantly pushing or hitting, I'd ask if they could maybe focus on preventing it from happening? It sounds like they maybe need to find a way to separate the other kid from yours, along with teach that child what is and isn't acceptable behavior... I would point out that preschool is supposed to be a safe and happy place for your child, and if they cannot work to insure that it is, you will have to find another school for him...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)