Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont want to move. :::::((((((

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:43 PM
  • 10 Replies

JOse decided that we need to move in with his sister for a while...One to help her out cause she just kicked her good for nothing boyfriend out and its too much rent for her.  And two for us to start saving money sincde right now were living basically pay check to pay check.  I dont want to move but I guess it will help us out instead of paying $1,100 a month we would be paying only $500....I have to start looking for storage units and start getting boxes from work to start packing.....

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
prissypoptart
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:44 PM
Ugh..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilangel_4206
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:53 PM

yeah......

Fabiolamommyof2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:53 PM
:( We are currently "renting to own" type of thing... But DH's second mom keeps mentioning maybe having my BIL move into a 4 bedroom house & maybe us move in with him :( btw I dislike him! Ugh... I can only imagine :( I wouldn't want to leave my own cozy home either...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
My3LuVs83
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:54 PM
Is she cool?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilangel_4206
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:00 PM

we've had our issues but everything is ok right

Razelda
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:04 PM

Good luck. I'd be nervous as hell moving in with family.

lilangel_4206
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:08 PM

im not nervous because we have lived with her before....

My3LuVs83
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Just keep to yourself as much as possible.. Clean up after yourself.. If you have a discussion with your dh don't let her hear it.. Make sure your kids aren't around her stuff.. Pay everything on time.. Basically don't leave any room for problems kwim? That's the advice I can give you from experience.. GL..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennMcBride
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:11 PM
Moving stinks but maybe it will help you guys out with the rent being so much cheaper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilangel_4206
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:16 PM

it will cause ill basically end up with like 300 more a check for myself to start saving....i can catch up on my late bills......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)