Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP ME IM TRIPPIN' :-(

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:46 PM
  • 17 Replies
My c section is Friday and I have a chest cold and feel like shit no fever though... I already have my mother in law here from out of state to help with my other 4 kids and my husband already requested Friday off and I'm tripping they won't do it... Anyone else had a cold for a scheduled section?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
navybeauty88
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:49 PM
I didnt have a c-section but I had a cold when I gave birth. I hope it goes well for you. Just try to take it easy and get some rest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prissypoptart
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:51 PM
Ugh.. its hard enough to breath under anistesia. And ppl pulling on your insides.. you should just sit in a steamy room til it goes away!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:52 PM

When I went to get fixed..I had a cold and fluid in my lungs and they wouldn't fix me because they had to put me under and said it would give me pneumonia.. Are you going under for it?

hayvensmommy07
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:48 PM
I had a cold, they still did it. My cold was almost over tho. If ur coughing real bad they may not tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:49 PM
Aw that sucks!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaTTsBBmAmA
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:51 PM
I'm just going to sleep all day tomorrow and drink orange juice and water and hope I wake up kinda better Friday..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinyweenie4203
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:53 PM

Take some vitamin c and rest rest rest!

MaTTsBBmAmA
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:53 PM
I won't be put under just a spinal so I hope that makes a difference :-(

Quoting lenoxclan:

When I went to get fixed..I had a cold and fluid in my lungs and they wouldn't fix me because they had to put me under and said it would give me pneumonia.. Are you going under for it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinyweenie4203
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Quoting tinyweenie4203:

Take some vitamin c and rest rest rest!

Also sweet potatos are a great sourse of vitamn c plus other vitamins that I cant think of right now. google super foods for colds and see what you find.=)

3LittleMonstrs
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:55 PM
Same with me. I ended up not rescheduling.

Quoting lenoxclan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)