• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am i wrong?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:55 PM
  • 10 Replies
my dh has agreed to go to councling with me. I think even if we are getting a divorce that we should go. A) maybe we can work out our differences B) we don't know how to talk to eachother so maybe it will help, even if its just so we can get along while dealing with the kids C) we both could use some councling for our tempers. Am I wrong for wanting to go with him even after all he's done? (Some of you have read some of my posts over the past couple months)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
02MaMi02
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:58 PM
Whatever happens atleast you know you tried and did everything you could to save your marriage. Hope things work out .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Rounds
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:59 PM
Thank you,

Quoting 02MaMi02:

Whatever happens atleast you know you tried and did everything you could to save your marriage. Hope things work out .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baquick
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:59 PM
Ditto :-) I haven't seen you posts, but who knows.... Maybe things will be better......

Quoting 02MaMi02:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby8901
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:00 PM
this, exactly. Then atleast you can explain to your kids later that you honestly tried...

Quoting 02MaMi02:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:01 PM

Quoting Baby8901:

this, exactly. Then atleast you can explain to your kids later that you honestly tried...

Quoting 02MaMi02:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amy614
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:01 PM

Even if it just gets you to where you can be co-parents without being spouses, that will just make life better for your kids.  And, who knows?  maybe it will be so much more beneficial than that for you.

TaralynnStewart
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:07 PM
Always try your hardest before walking away from something. It will be beneficial for the both of you. Nothing negative will come out of it and if anything you will learn something about yourself that you probably had no clue about. If you do end up going your seperate ways you will go in peace and know you tried everything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermario4ever
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:07 PM

no

lenoxclan
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:08 PM

it's really you who needs to decide:) Do you want to try to work it out? I believe that if both parnters want and are willing there is always a chance

Mrs.Rounds
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:11 PM
i want to, i love him so much. But i don't know what he wants, i dont think he knows either.

Quoting lenoxclan:

it's really you who needs to decide:) Do you want to try to work it out? I believe that if both parnters want and are willing there is always a chance

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)