Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know what's wrong with me

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:02 PM
  • 32 Replies
But I've been thinking about baby Corey all day and just randomly crying. I miss him so bad. I still don't understand what so ever. What did he ever do to deserve to die? Ugh. I can't get the image out of my hea of walking into the room and seeing him there...dead. My baby boy. My 3 month old son. God! Why did you take him?!?! It's been 10 1/2 months almost and it's not getting any easier. Ill never hold my baby again. WTF? Why?!?! It's so unfair. 3 1/2 fucking months old.

The day he died he said dada. His first word. The first and last time saying it. He smiled sooooo much! He was the happiest baby ever. He had a sucker for Halloween. He LOVED it! It was soo cute. He always always always smiled at chase and laughed at him. It tickled chase to death. Chase was asked today what he was thankful for and chase said "my baby brother Corey". The kids all still talk about him every day. EVERYDAY!!! Not a single day goes by that they don't.

"a million words won't bring you back. I know because I've tried. Neither will a million tears. I know because I cry.".

"now I lay you down to sleep
I pray the lord your soul to keep
Within His arms He will hold you tight
My Heavenly angel, my guiding light"

"you didn't have time to leave fingerprints o the walls but you left handprints on our hearts."

I don't want any sympathy. NONE! I just had to get this off my chest. I miss my baby Corey and it helps me to get it out sometimes. I don't like talking to my friends about it (only have two that I can/will) bc one has stuff going on in her life and I feel like the other is tired of hearing it.

Ugh. Okay. Vent over. Please no sympathy. I honestly just needed to get that out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffstud
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Rip angel
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeahNichole81
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:04 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss... I cannot even begin to imagine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nattiesmom10
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:05 PM
What's wrong with you is u lost a child & you will always miss them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlebeans88
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:05 PM
He looks like such a sweetheart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
autumn_sunset
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:06 PM
What a beautiful baby!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rigosgurl
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:07 PM
Aww hes so cute, i love that big smile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bl3ss3dMommi
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:08 PM
Why did he pass if you don't mind me asking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
afwifeandmommy3
Rip baby boy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baquick
((hugs)) your post brought me to tears. I am so sorry for your loss. Vent away. He looks so precious. Reminds me of my DS at that age. I can not imagine what you have been through.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
activitymode
He is adorable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)