Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More money for the holidays, is becoming a stripper the answer?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:20 PM
  • 10 Replies
Ladies, there is alot of things I would like to have for my family. I need to accumplish. I work a filltime job,but hell it seems like I AM not getting anywhere. I have never ever done this before. Please help ladies, are u or have u stripped before.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
manifer_momma
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:21 PM
I don't have the body for it, so no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lulu_tattoos
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:21 PM
I've done it for a year, I still do it on occasion.
Good luck, if you decide to. The money isn't as awesome as it used to be, in most places.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mammabear18
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Try layaway at Walmart Kmart and sears. I know the holidays are stressful because of money but we can't forget the true meaning of Christmas and that's family and good memories of baking cookies for Santa and the best dinner because mama puts her heart and soul into it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:23 PM
I dud it before the economy plummeted (before I got married) I had a lot of fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NevaehsMomy1013
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:24 PM

i worked at a strip club as a waitress before i had dd...  but  now i  dont have the body for it...to much squish on my belly,  plus i have no rythem lol  my sexy  comes off more akward i think  so i dont think id make  much money  unless  the guy is into tiny (im only 5 foot tall) akward rythemless  girls who look  like a  15-16 year old. lol

tinyweenie4203
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:24 PM

Thats a call you have to make for your self.

LoveMyLos
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:25 PM

for me? no. im sure the men would like to keep their wives meals down.....

TashaB82
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:27 PM
I did it for awhile when I was much younger... If u can put up with the drunk horny men then you'd be alright!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstn007
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:28 PM

i honestly cant dance, i would maybe consider bein a waitress in one..if the money was decent. i say do you you feel you need to do to have extra $$ and to get by. u can always quit and still have ur fulltime job if you decide u hate it. you gotta pretend to "like" some nasty dudes lol

504bbymami
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:29 PM
Yes I have. It doesn't really work for short time. You'll get addicted to the fast money! Lol good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)