Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm 30wks pregnant & in need of advice...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:20 PM
  • 23 Replies
I know every pregnancy is different but my first two pregnancies were difficult & this one wasn't until now :( I can't sleep or sit, stand, or do anything without being in pain because of my arms. They get super swollen & numb (such an awful feeling) I will elevate my feet or lay on my left side but nothing seems to work. I can't eat comfortably or sleep :( I wake up every half hour crying because I'm in so much pain! Both of my arms feel like they're being pocked by needles :'( PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE ON WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP IT I'D GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tinyweenie4203
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Im not sure I would talk with your doctor.

OBImomma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:25 PM
I have no clue. If it were me id call my ob
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daydreamer86
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:26 PM
Pregnancy induced arthritis most likely.. i had pregnancy induced carpel tunnel and had to deal with it until my son was born. My fingers were swoooolllen!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fabiolamommyof2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:30 PM
I have but all he says is "it's part of pregnancy" or "lay at a 35° angle but not on your back" which I do but it's not helping & I've told him that 2x already :'(

Quoting tinyweenie4203:

Im not sure I would talk with your doctor.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fabiolamommyof2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:32 PM
How did you find out?

Quoting daydreamer86:

Pregnancy induced arthritis most likely.. i had pregnancy induced carpel tunnel and had to deal with it until my son was born. My fingers were swoooolllen!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daydreamer86
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:33 PM
My ob

Quoting Fabiolamommyof2:

How did you find out?

Quoting daydreamer86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daydreamer86
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:36 PM
Oh i also developed pre e and had my son at 37 weeks via emergency c section. Keep an eye on that since youre swelling. Hows your blood pressure?

Quoting daydreamer86:

My ob

Quoting Fabiolamommyof2:

How did you find out?

Quoting daydreamer86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fabiolamommyof2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:36 PM
See I feel like my OB is just blowing me off! Due to my stupid insurance I'm not able to transfer til after I have the baby :'(

Quoting daydreamer86:

My ob

Quoting Fabiolamommyof2:

How did you find out?

Quoting daydreamer86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nattiesmom10
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:37 PM
If it's hurting that bad I'd probably ask my ob if I could come in & have them check me to see if there was anything they could do. I don't know if it would help but maybe a nice soak in a warm tub & some lavender bubble bath or candles just to help u relax a bit. My Ob also said I could take Tylenol when I was preggers so maybe that would help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fabiolamommyof2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:40 PM
I just went to the doctor's yesterday & the first time they checked it was high but then they checked again & it was normal... I didn't pass my first glucose test & I have to retest tomorrow... :'(

Quoting daydreamer86:

Oh i also developed pre e and had my son at 37 weeks via emergency c section. Keep an eye on that since youre swelling. Hows your blood pressure?

Quoting daydreamer86:

My ob

Quoting Fabiolamommyof2:

How did you find out?

Quoting daydreamer86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)