Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

American Horror Story

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:52 PM
  • 13 Replies

Anybody watch this?

What do you think??

I can't decide if I like it or not, yet I keep watching..LOL

I want to know why dying on the proper bonds you to the house..

Lusty Lenox

save the date

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xxMissThingxx
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:01 AM
I will not watch it. I am a scaredy cat when it comes to that stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommybug77
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:02 AM

i think it is beyond weird & creepy.  I have watched a few episodes with DH because he asked me to

mzjoanne
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:06 AM
I've heard from some people that its pretty good but I doubt I would watch it...I like Sons of Anarchy and Dexter better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs_vinita
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:07 AM

John and I watch it and really like it. It's different, weird, creepy, and keeps you thinking. In fact, just tonight John reminded me that he wanted to watch it tonight, odd because he doesn't really like tv, even the shows we watch together that he likes he could pass on and I usually have to rope him into watching them every week. Then when I reminded him that we can't watch it tonight but will have to watch it OnDemand tomorrow because our DVR is full he told me to cancel his South Park so we can watch it tonight. I figure if he's putting South Park aside for it, he must really like it.

MOMMY_TO_TWO
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this
LOVE IT!!! THAT AND SUPERNATURAL!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delila12
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:08 AM
Yup. I like that show. Idk about the whole house situation, but it's gotta be something dealing with demons. At least that's what i'm assuming after watching this episode.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstn007
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:13 AM

i watch it, i record it and try to watch it when i can. i like it its pretty strange  u just gotta keep watchin

tinyweenie4203
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:22 AM

I love this kinda creepy stuff! Havent watched it yet Im watching paranormal witness=)

lenoxclan
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:11 AM

my dh says it's stupid but watches almost every episode! LOL

Quoting mrs_vinita:

John and I watch it and really like it. It's different, weird, creepy, and keeps you thinking. In fact, just tonight John reminded me that he wanted to watch it tonight, odd because he doesn't really like tv, even the shows we watch together that he likes he could pass on and I usually have to rope him into watching them every week. Then when I reminded him that we can't watch it tonight but will have to watch it OnDemand tomorrow because our DVR is full he told me to cancel his South Park so we can watch it tonight. I figure if he's putting South Park aside for it, he must really like it.

Lusty Lenox

save the date

PrissyKrissy05
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:33 AM
Sounds like something I would watch if I had cable lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)