Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where is the cheapest and nicest place to get professional pictures done?

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:32 PM
  • 14 Replies
Anybody know? We've never had professional pictures done but I'd love to do it! Is it too late for the season?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steffielou_who
by Stefanie on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:36 PM

No way.. Try Olan Mills.. They are the best photogrphers around here and much cheaper than Picture me in walmart!

vegepunkstr
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:36 PM
3 moms liked this
My opinion is to find a custom photographer that is portfolio building. They will usually do a session for free or discounted and you will get better results than chain studios. Just make sure you look at their portfolio so you know they aren't just someone who bought a fancy camera and now calls themself a photographer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyjenn84
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:37 PM
Jc pennys, but usually I go with custom photographers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ty06
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:26 PM

Walmart is very cheap.  I just had my daughter's pictures taken there.  I got a good amount for $8 and they look great.  I plan on going in January to get our family portrait.  4 people a package of photos for under $20

rosemagic01
by Holli on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:28 PM

I like picture people. 

Gealach
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Inside Walmart there is Picture Me, Olan Mills, and Sears (not all of Sears though, youd have to call and ask)

Be pretty if you can, be witty if you must, but be gracious if it kills you.

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:49 PM
Picture people or studio one to one if you aren't going with a custom photog.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greengreengrass
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:50 PM
Jcpennys
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jimalin
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:51 PM

We got ours done at walmart.

littlecheifsmom
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:51 PM

depends on what your looking for. cause if you go to sears, walmart and kiddie kandids they are all ran by the same company and there standards for photographers suck! not all ran the same. and i know alot about it cause i workd for sears for 5 years & was treated like crud! the sooner you go and earlier you get in the better the outcome! also be prepared to pay and quilted into spending lots of money you may not want to cause thats what is expected from this company.

im still looking for a great place to get ours done. we may end up at the picture people this year. and use coupons!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)