Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I think;

Moving to Europe after my child is born is the best idea. (Not gonna happen, but it'd be nice.) At least until the crash of America finally is complete and the Country starts rebuilding. Guess what guys? Occupy better turn into a revolution soon, or we all might die this time.

by on Nov. 17, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Replies (111-120):
CheyennesMommy2
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:28 PM

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

How are we all going to die if the occupy thing doesn't turn into a revolution?! O_o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMKristy
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:31 PM

Hmmm... did I say your flipping out? I thought not. Before you speak of our failing systems, our flawed and corrupt systems, research some others. Your headline declares your attitude, immediately that also forms the responses your going to get. You should have thought about that before deciding on your title for this post.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

So yet again, I'm not "flipping" out because he doesn't have this. I'm merely stating to the people that would like to speak so highly of our failing systems that they are flawed and corrupt. Why is it that people cannot view a reference as a reference?

Quoting JMKristy:

Quite honestly, with a headline that reads "FuQ america" why would I want to take the time to read all of your ignorant posts?!?!? I have read a few, that is all. FYI... to collect any benefits from any country, europe included, you do have to be a citizen. Good luck with that.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

I understand that there are problems everywhere. Once again, does no read my posts??

Quoting JMKristy:

I'm a first generation american. My parents are from european countries. The grass isn't always greener, I will promise you that much!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never lived there, and never want to. I am incredibly thankful I'm an american. My dad would NEVER go back. You don't know how good you have it here. Like I said in my other reply, Leave. If that is your attitude, you need to leave. Do you not think there are problems everywhere? If your thinking it's just here, you are ignorant.

brandspanknnew
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:37 PM

No you didn't other people have implied it. I have researched some others. It all depends on where you go. Every country is different. My headline does declare it, but people (not mentioning you in this, I find you to be highly intelligent as well as the majority of the people in this post.) tend not think logically as far "reading" before replying.

Quoting JMKristy:

Hmmm... did I say your flipping out? I thought not. Before you speak of our failing systems, our flawed and corrupt systems, research some others. Your headline declares your attitude, immediately that also forms the responses your going to get. You should have thought about that before deciding on your title for this post.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

So yet again, I'm not "flipping" out because he doesn't have this. I'm merely stating to the people that would like to speak so highly of our failing systems that they are flawed and corrupt. Why is it that people cannot view a reference as a reference?

Quoting JMKristy:

Quite honestly, with a headline that reads "FuQ america" why would I want to take the time to read all of your ignorant posts?!?!? I have read a few, that is all. FYI... to collect any benefits from any country, europe included, you do have to be a citizen. Good luck with that.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

I understand that there are problems everywhere. Once again, does no read my posts??

Quoting JMKristy:

I'm a first generation american. My parents are from european countries. The grass isn't always greener, I will promise you that much!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never lived there, and never want to. I am incredibly thankful I'm an american. My dad would NEVER go back. You don't know how good you have it here. Like I said in my other reply, Leave. If that is your attitude, you need to leave. Do you not think there are problems everywhere? If your thinking it's just here, you are ignorant.

brandspanknnew
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:38 PM

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

How are we all going to die if the occupy thing doesn't turn into a revolution?! O_o

LMFAO I posted a reply to a similar response, it was merely an exaggeration of how I envision our country falling into oblivion.

GirlWSlingshot
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:41 PM

That made very little sense.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

No you didn't other people have implied it. I have researched some others. It all depends on where you go. Every country is different. My headline does declare it, but people (not mentioning you in this, I find you to be highly intelligent as well as the majority of the people in this post.) tend not think logically as far "reading" before replying.

Quoting JMKristy:

Quoting brandspanknnew:

Quoting JMKristy:

Quoting brandspanknnew:

Quoting JMKristy:

brandspanknnew
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Can I get exacts on where I was a hypocrite? Should I give you a dictionary? No, no one has proved that point, and being that you keep using the word immaturity does not make it a truth. Yes as far as me arguing with you, I agree this conversation between you and I has gotten to a point which may not have been necessary, but logic is necessary and during our conversation you have not been using much (this I'm referring to because of references I made that you BLEW out of proportion.).

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Actually you're entire post is hypocritical and contradictory. I believe someone already proved THAT point though. Be careful, you're immaturity is showing.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

Either way you proved my point. Not once have I made a hypocritical statement against anything I have said! XDD HAHAHA whatever.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

No, I was not talking to you like you're dumb. Ill informed, yes. Showing you a different perspective. Yup. You my dear, flat out called me thick headed (I think that was your attempt) and implied that I can't read. I can, in fact, read quite well. I just choose to ignore blatant immaturity. Besides, I'm not the one who made a post about how unfair our country is and the treatment within it. Soooooo...who's the hypocrite now?

Quoting brandspanknnew:

Says the woman who was talking to me like I was dumb. Hypocrite.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I am sorry you're family is going through so much. But again, moving wouldn't make it any better. And I still don't care for this extremist attitude, nor for the borderline insults below. This is where this quote tree ends. I won't go back and forth with someone who complains about the treatment of others and 5 minutes later treats a fellow American like an idiot.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

I never said anything about freedom? Can you read? Do I have my rights? Some of them. What happened to privacy? Gone. Hello?! I am grateful for what I have left, but you still cannot seem to get unthickheaded enough to understand the words that are being typed. My disabled SO cannot get disability because our government says he does not deserve it. He had his left leg amputated and people are walking around with nothing wrong with them getting a check. He can't even get insurance to buy a new leg if something were to happen to the one he has now. Is that fair? Is it fair that my grandmother who was a military nurse for her whole life had her military pension taken away because they felt she no longer needed it?

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Who took your freedom away? The ability to even SAY fuck America....did someone tell you you couldn't? NO? Didn't think so. Do you still have your rights? Most certainly you do. How about you be GRATEFUL for what we do have here, even if things don't look so great right now. Fair weather patriotism pisses me off. You wanna go see how much better London has it? Go. Dublin? Go. Hell, I'd love to move back mysself but for VERY different reasons.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

I'm not just complaining. We are afforded so much. Why I am stating these things, yet again, is because what we originally were afforded and blessed with in this country IS BEING TAKEN AWAY FROM US BY OUR OWN PEOPLE. IT'S UNFAIR AND UNJUST.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Thy don't like our ATTITUDE. We are afforded so much here and people like you do nothing but complain. The grass isn't much greener on the other side.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I seriously cannot stand hearing Americans say that. I lived in Europe and guess what??? They don't really like us!! Can't say that I blame them. Honestly people are more loyal to their sports teams than their own country. Smdh.

I know they don't like us! Guess why? Because of what we do to our people and the people around us. I love the idea of America. I love the country itself, but as far as the ways of living we follow, what we let our leaders to do us, and how we've been 'acting' these past 10 years, I can't really say I blame them.

GirlWSlingshot
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

You give yourself a little too much credit in the logic department.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

Can I get exacts on where I was a hypocrite? Should I give you a dictionary? No, no one has proved that point, and being that you keep using the word immaturity does not make it a truth. Yes as far as me arguing with you, I agree this conversation between you and I has gotten to a point which may not have been necessary, but logic is necessary and during our conversation you have not been using much (this I'm referring to because of references I made that you BLEW out of proportion.).

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Actually you're entire post is hypocritical and contradictory. I believe someone already proved THAT point though. Be careful, you're immaturity is showing.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

Either way you proved my point. Not once have I made a hypocritical statement against anything I have said! XDD HAHAHA whatever.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

No, I was not talking to you like you're dumb. Ill informed, yes. Showing you a different perspective. Yup. You my dear, flat out called me thick headed (I think that was your attempt) and implied that I can't read. I can, in fact, read quite well. I just choose to ignore blatant immaturity. Besides, I'm not the one who made a post about how unfair our country is and the treatment within it. Soooooo...who's the hypocrite now?

Quoting brandspanknnew:

Says the woman who was talking to me like I was dumb. Hypocrite.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I am sorry you're family is going through so much. But again, moving wouldn't make it any better. And I still don't care for this extremist attitude, nor for the borderline insults below. This is where this quote tree ends. I won't go back and forth with someone who complains about the treatment of others and 5 minutes later treats a fellow American like an idiot.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

I never said anything about freedom? Can you read? Do I have my rights? Some of them. What happened to privacy? Gone. Hello?! I am grateful for what I have left, but you still cannot seem to get unthickheaded enough to understand the words that are being typed. My disabled SO cannot get disability because our government says he does not deserve it. He had his left leg amputated and people are walking around with nothing wrong with them getting a check. He can't even get insurance to buy a new leg if something were to happen to the one he has now. Is that fair? Is it fair that my grandmother who was a military nurse for her whole life had her military pension taken away because they felt she no longer needed it?

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Who took your freedom away? The ability to even SAY fuck America....did someone tell you you couldn't? NO? Didn't think so. Do you still have your rights? Most certainly you do. How about you be GRATEFUL for what we do have here, even if things don't look so great right now. Fair weather patriotism pisses me off. You wanna go see how much better London has it? Go. Dublin? Go. Hell, I'd love to move back mysself but for VERY different reasons.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

I'm not just complaining. We are afforded so much. Why I am stating these things, yet again, is because what we originally were afforded and blessed with in this country IS BEING TAKEN AWAY FROM US BY OUR OWN PEOPLE. IT'S UNFAIR AND UNJUST.

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Thy don't like our ATTITUDE. We are afforded so much here and people like you do nothing but complain. The grass isn't much greener on the other side.

Quoting brandspanknnew:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I seriously cannot stand hearing Americans say that. I lived in Europe and guess what??? They don't really like us!! Can't say that I blame them. Honestly people are more loyal to their sports teams than their own country. Smdh.

I know they don't like us! Guess why? Because of what we do to our people and the people around us. I love the idea of America. I love the country itself, but as far as the ways of living we follow, what we let our leaders to do us, and how we've been 'acting' these past 10 years, I can't really say I blame them.

midjet117
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:58 PM

i think they were able to afford it in the beginning. Its called a fluxuating loan. The payments start out cheap, and as intrest built, the required payment went up. Not to mention these banks sold thes accounts to other banks. Its not the home buyers fault, it is the bankers, that where you hear about the ponzi schemes and stuff. These people who were behind these schemes are the ones responsable for buying and selling accounts and raising rates and so on.

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

They probably shouldn't have taken a mortgage they couldn't afford. Where the hell did presonal responsibility go?

Quoting midjet117:

the banks are the straw that broke the camels back. They gave out loans with low payments, that as time went by, raised. After a while ppl could not keep up with with the raising costs of thair mortgages. That caused alot of foreclosures, and then the failure of the bigger banks.

Quoting Cyn_:

I dont wanna sound ummm stupid, or empty minded, but what's the reason behind the whole occupy thing?

midjet117
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:04 PM

that is awsome news. From what I have heard is we have given millions of dollars and alot of it cannot be even accounted for.

Quoting .Pagan.:

that is done by the beginning of the year. we have to be out because out troops will not get immunity there anymore. Afghan is scheduled for pullout in a little bit too. it will be of a lot of help once we can stop throwing all the money we are at the wars that's for sure. also remember much of Europe is going through a recessionas well OP. what do you mean we might all die this time OP ??

Quoting midjet117:

well honestly hon, you might wanna move to aisa. Places like india, china and korea b/c they are making BIG BUCKS off of america. Not to mention, alot of our money is tied up in the middle east and the european banking system, so yeah untill we stop importing more than we are exporting, along with actually pulling out of iraq, and not try to rescue other countries from their own financial down fall, we will contiue to be "in a recession"

midjet117
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:20 PM

who wants to pay 8 neuros for petrol! haha Atleast I think thats how much a gallon og gas over there in england costs

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Quoting brandspanknnew:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Quoting brandspanknnew:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN