Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BABIES!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:40 AM
  • 7 Replies
I want'em! I want another baby so bad!!! My DD is 5 now and even she's bugging me about giving her a little brother or sister! :( anyone out there willing to let me be vicariously pregnant thru them?
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AmericanChild82
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:41 AM
Me too?! I want another one too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
veggiebender
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:43 AM
Love Babies! Especially Newborn breath... So sweet!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjmom
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I absolutely love being pregnant. I love the feel of the baby moving and kicking. When I was pregnant with DD she looked like something from Spawn when she would move and kick. My whole tummie would move and I'd see her whole hand or arm or foot. * sigh * I'm getting so desperate for a baby I'm almost willing to do a drive-by fuckin.
pumpkin1423
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:05 AM

You can totally be vicariously pregnant through me. Lol. But only if I can pass off the backaches and the constipation to you...

Duke311
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:08 AM
Through me!!! So here is where we stand... 6 months, imsomnia, and headaches! Welcome aboard!!! Hahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
milmomma2006
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:16 AM

Same here! My dd turned 5 three days ago and she's been buggin me for a baby brother or sister for a looong time now!! She wants one so bad that she calls her cousin that's a year younger than her "my baby sister, khloe"! It's super cute but it makes me feel bad! I'm not exactly in the position to have another baby and I just got an IUD like 2 weeks ago so now it's def not happening any time soon!! :(

mommyluvsherbug
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:29 AM

Oooooo! I want another baby too! DF and I had a long long long talk about this a couple days ago. It went something like,

Me: honey I want a baby.

Him: I do too, but.... I dont think right now is a good time.

Me: how is now not a good time??? My dd is going to be 7 and I dont want to kick myself in the butt later in life once she gets older. Having a teen and an infant... Whoooo you got to be kidding me. I won't have the patients.

Him: well I will have enough patients for both of us!

Me: I want to have the patients toooooo!!!!!

Him: I think about having a baby with you all the time. I even have names picked out!

Me: well your just going to be sol later! I'm not going to have anymore kids once my dd is a budding tween!

Him: I know....

Me: were gonna have to compromise!!! I say wait 9 mo to ttc, gives us time to practice and make perfect! and we can save some more!

Him: sounds good to me!

And the count down begins!!!! Its 8mo and 26d till we start ttc!!!!! I'm still antsie though! I want this 9 months to fly by! I wish I could go to sleep and wake up tomorrow and it be 9 mo. Later! Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)