Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Okay guys seriously ( im sorry its long)

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:55 AM
  • 24 Replies
I want honest and dead serious replies to this. Its very important to me that that happens. Okay, time for a bit of back story.

I have a very short cycle. Mine is 24 days, with a 3 day period. Lucky I know. I had a perfectly normal period on September 4-6. Next one was due the last few days of September. It never came. Yes I was sexually active during that time. Took a test about a week after my missed period. Negative. Didn't think anything of it. However, I missed my October period. Took 2 more tests. Both of them took longer than normal to come up negative but they did show negative. Had sore boobs, a week long bought of slight nausea, and I was exhausted constantly. The last of October I noticed a funny little popcorn popping feeling down south, right were the womanly junk is. I told myself I'd give it till my November period, and if it didn't come, I'd go to the doctor. 4 days after I said that I had to leave work because my stomach hurt. I barely made it home before I noticed bright red ( think neon red mixed with matte red ) blood on my undies and my jeans. The popcorn popping feeling stopped. The bleeding lasted same as a usual period, it was just a bit heavier than it normally is. Only odd thing now is, the feeling came back and its more noticeable. Its not gas, cause trust me, I know what that feels like. If this helps any, drag your fingertips along the soft part of your arm. Sometimes it feels like that, other times it feels like I'm being poked or kicked. Yes I was sexually active in September and October.

Is it possible ( at all ) that I could maybe still be pregnant? Don't judge me, I just want honest answers. I can't afford a hospital bill ( already owe 1500 to the hospital for a tooth. ).
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hailynsmommy
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 4:03 AM

Wow, Me too. I've had all those symptoms the past six months, However i have had an IUD in and just had it taken out because of it. (i thought it was because of the IUD.) But i still feel the same other than my periods have been more consistent. =/

Hailynsmommy
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 4:04 AM

Sorry i couldnt give you any answers to that though. 

maryjmom
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 4:06 AM
If I was pregnant, I'd be roughly 3 months, if not just a bit over that. I honestly don't know what's going on and would welcome any and all advice.
maryjmom
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 4:07 AM
It's okay. I've been meaning to ask, just been hoping it would go away. Now that it hasn't and its getting stronger, I'm worrying more.
JakesMom712
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 4:33 AM
If u have had un protected sex then yes there is the possibility that you could be pregnant. I know you cant afford hospital bill. But planned parenthood is free/cheap. If your not pregnant you should at least get checked out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjmom
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 4:40 AM
Quoting JakesMom712:

If u have had un protected sex then yes there is the possibility that you could be pregnant. I know you cant afford hospital bill. But planned parenthood is free/cheap. If your not pregnant you should at least get checked out

Here is the thing. I bled for 3 days the first of this month after missing 2 periods. Like I said in my post, it was a tiny bit heavier than normal, but lasted the typical 3 days. I'm playing in bed now and I can feel the poking and moving feeling even as I type this.
maryjmom
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 4:41 AM
O_o laying........I meant laying, not playing...........
mamasinpajamas
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 5:13 AM

Here's the thing, You could be pregnant, but stress can cause changes in your cycle, too. Or a drastic gain or loss in weight. I would go to the health department or planned parenthood and get tested. if you're not pregnant, there could be another problem and you don't want to let it go. It could be a tubal pregnancy, it could be a lot of things, and I think the safest thing to do is to seek medical attention as soon as you can. I hope all is well.

maryjmom
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 5:58 AM

BUMP!

danie24
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:29 AM
Of course you COULD be pregnant!

If you have sex you could be pregnant!

If you have sex and your body and regular cycle changes at all you could be pregnant!

Go to the doctor, woman. We're not psychic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)