Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a wwyd question

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:53 AM
  • 4 Replies
If you were relocating over 1000 miles from your current location and you took a trip there 7 months before your relocation and looked at apartments ONLY and seen several that you and your SO agreed on. But after you left your visit and got back home you realized that the apartments you've seen weren't good IDEAL apartments for your pets(a small outdoor patio or balcony w/o grass) so you wanted a HOUSE instead but you realize that's not within your reach because you need to be settled BEFORE the actual move. Would you settle for an apartment or figure out something else? Wwyd?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
danie24
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:54 AM
Why not rent a house?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beco8627
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:54 AM
Perhaps some grass is within walking distance?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PRveronica
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Whatever you saw on this trip will likely not be available when you actually move. I'd just check craigslist the month before your re-location date. Every market has SOMETHING that will work in your budget. It may not be perfect, but there is always something that will work. Just be patient.

Veronica Hanson
Expecting Jefri Patricia Hanson on March 22, 2012

Follow My Adventures: http://andthenwehadeverything.blogspot.com/

sandraberke
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:00 AM
Id look nto renting a house...call a realitor in the area and have them send me stuff online. i know picking a house online is not ideal..then call the police station in the area and find out the good n bad spots. and if a house isnt working out id do the aprtment thing..i havnt been one for pets. i dont like dogs. unless there the tiny ones u can dress up :) im more of a cat person. the man thing i look @ in a place is kid freindly'ness...so IMO id look for a house to rent if not settle for an apartment or duplex...also try craigslist in the area ur interested in ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)