Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When are babies...

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:17 AM
  • 7 Replies
usually weaned from formula? We used to EBF, but due to diminishing supply, she only gets boob at night before bed. I know you don't formula feed as long as you would BF, right? We're making Zoie's 1 yr check up today. And she turns a year on Dec. 7! :) time goes so quickly :(( wah
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sweet_Britt
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:18 AM

At 1 year, usually...

ffpm10
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:18 AM
As long as you want. They now make toddler formula
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:19 AM
I think usually around one yr. Ali was a yr old 10/23 and she is still half formula n half milk bc she still has her days of not eating enough and i want to make sure she is getting enough vitamins, which her pedi said is fine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmfanfgljf
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:19 AM
You could start weaning her from formula to milk now if you chose. Doctors say to wait until baby is at least 1 year of age until you make that switch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JBDslittlemam08
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:21 AM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Duke311
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:24 AM
I took mine off the bottle/formula around 13 months. I usually started "weaning" them around 11 1/2 to 12 months. My kids were on whole milk by about 13 months and off the bottle & pacifier.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xcassykayx
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:44 AM
DS turns 1 Dec. 15 and i'm in the process of switching to whole milk now. I give him half while milk half formula in the morning, he has formula at daycare, then gets half formula half whole milk in a sippy cup with dinner. I'm also in the process of taking away the bottle too though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)