Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats better.. NOOK OR IPAD ?

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:24 PM
  • 9 Replies

I want to get one of those this christmas,

but i like to read alot of books..so idk ??

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
EmmaZate
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:27 PM
I have been wanting an iPad real bad! Tho I don't know which is better as a reader
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Britt
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:28 PM

I want an iPad2 soooo freaking bad!

My mom has one and she reads her kindle books on there (she has TONS) and buys tons of other books too! BUT, she's also able to play lots of games on it too!

My kids love playing with the ap's.

I cant freaking WAIT to get one!

2lilcowoboys
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:33 PM
I was between the ipad and Motorola xoom 10 but when I went to best buy the showed me the Toshiba 8gig thrive with ten inch screen but has extended memory (SD card and jump drive) I love it. You should look it up on amazon and read the reviews. I went w the cheaper 8gig because of the other memory options. We've been watching Netflix and playing angry birds all day with it streamed to out big screen. Not sure about the reading book part tho. The kindle fire looked neat also. That's what my moms getting she likes to read
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navybeauty88
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:36 PM
I'm bias because I have an iPad 2 lol. It really is awesome though. I recommend it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
x0jadensmama0x
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:38 PM
iPad cause you can get the nook app on there!! It has a lot more to offer!! I want an iPad so bad!! Haha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucki_flip05
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:48 PM
We just ordered an iPad after.reading how everyone loves theres I'm so much more excited.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
klrmomof2
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:34 PM
My MIL has a nook and she downloaded the android OS to it. I've played with it a little, she has a lot of apps on it from the android market. I liked it but there's no camera, USB ports or SD card slot which is what I'm in the market for. I've got my eye on the Acer iconia a500 16 gig, I've read bookoodles of reviews and quite a few favored it over the ipad. But that's like comparing apples to oranges! LOL I'd love an ipad if it had the ports!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mami2oneboy
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:38 PM
I have an iPad 2 and I love it ,I have the nook and kindle apps and I read books there its awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:18 PM

I wan an Ipad since you can still download kindle on it. Did you know you can download kindle on your desktop, laptop, and iphone?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)