Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
I'm tired, but can't sleep, df went back to work tonight so after having him 4 nights I'm alone in bed. :-( laying here cuddling with my youngest ds. He turns a month old tomorrow. Anyways I'm bored what you ladies up to?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:08 AM
Replies (11-20):
cowgirlk
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this

well my bf and I just had a really bad fight and I'm sitting in my bedroom crying right now. I just really need to talk.

hayvensmommy07
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:20 AM
Yea, I get that. Had ex drama for awhile, df's ex gf wouldn't leave him alone. About ended our relationship cuz of her shit. ne how, yea my 4 yr old has to be up at 630 which means I do to(school) and my 4 week old still wakes about every 2 hours so I should really be taking in the sleep

Quoting Baby8901:

lol isn't it great when you know you need to be asleep but just can't fall asleep? I probably could but tht stupid girl done pissed me off! Grr i can't stand her!

Quoting hayvensmommy07:

Yea, I'm thinking that. Landon is asleep so I should sleep to before he wakes but I can't. :-(

Quoting Baby8901:

sitting here thinking about sleep. My fiance went to get a movie and his ex attempted to call him so i'm pissy (she's still in love with him after they've been apart 3 years, we've been together 2)... Little man (5 weeks old) is asleep so i really should be sleeping!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayvensmommy07
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:22 AM
I'm sorry :-( I'm a good listner:-) (well reader hehe)

Quoting cowgirlk:

well my bf and I just had a really bad fight and I'm sitting in my bedroom crying right now. I just really need to talk.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby8901
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:23 AM
yea i've found messages from her to him saying she loves and misses him. They're still legally married because we've been broke (he just got his first good job since we've been together) and she refuses to pay for it, even tho she left him and she has no kids! I hear ya on the sleep tho, i'm about to curl up here on the couch i think.

Quoting hayvensmommy07:

Yea, I get that. Had ex drama for awhile, df's ex gf wouldn't leave him alone. About ended our relationship cuz of her shit. ne how, yea my 4 yr old has to be up at 630 which means I do to(school) and my 4 week old still wakes about every 2 hours so I should really be taking in the sleep

Quoting Baby8901:

lol isn't it great when you know you need to be asleep but just can't fall asleep? I probably could but tht stupid girl done pissed me off! Grr i can't stand her!

Quoting hayvensmommy07:

Yea, I'm thinking that. Landon is asleep so I should sleep to before he wakes but I can't. :-(

Quoting Baby8901:

sitting here thinking about sleep. My fiance went to get a movie and his ex attempted to call him so i'm pissy (she's still in love with him after they've been apart 3 years, we've been together 2)... Little man (5 weeks old) is asleep so i really should be sleeping!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tatziegage07
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:24 AM
Listening to dh play mw3 and waiting for midnight to get paid...i want a fountain soda and chocolate so bad right now I can just barely taste it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_twingirl
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:26 AM
I just got out of a nice relaxing bath, and now i am laying on the sofa watching tv.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowgirlk
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:29 AM

Omg I hate fighting with my bf it just makes me soo nervous and we have a 2 year old daughter together. I really don't like knowing that she might here us fight. My bf becomes so intimidating when we are fighting and he does stupid shit like punches the wall or he will knock the lamp off of the night stand. We were fighting about sex so it was really hard and it made me sooo upset. 

hayvensmommy07
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:57 AM
And he's awake, now that I'm getting tired. Lol.

Quoting Baby8901:

Quoting hayvensmommy07:

Quoting Baby8901:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby8901
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 2:46 AM
lol isn't that always how it works?

Quoting hayvensmommy07:

Quoting Baby8901:

Quoting hayvensmommy07:

Quoting Baby8901:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayvensmommy07
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 5:58 PM
Lol yup, but he's such a good baby he just are and went back to sleep then I fell asleep.

Quoting Baby8901:

lol isn't that always how it works?

Quoting hayvensmommy07:

Quoting Baby8901:

Quoting hayvensmommy07:

Quoting Baby8901:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)