Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What are you doing?

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:08 AM
  • 22 Replies
I'm tired, but can't sleep, df went back to work tonight so after having him 4 nights I'm alone in bed. :-( laying here cuddling with my youngest ds. He turns a month old tomorrow. Anyways I'm bored what you ladies up to?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gealach
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:09 AM

Half watching Supernatural.

Waiting on my potato to heat up.

Killing time on here.

Be pretty if you can, be witty if you must, but be gracious if it kills you.

http://smileifitkillsyou.blogspot.com/

Baby8901
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:10 AM
sitting here thinking about sleep. My fiance went to get a movie and his ex attempted to call him so i'm pissy (she's still in love with him after they've been apart 3 years, we've been together 2)... Little man (5 weeks old) is asleep so i really should be sleeping!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayvensmommy07
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:12 AM
I used to love that show but then I missed a few episodes and got lost. So I stopped watching.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gealach
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:13 AM

I downloaded all the episodes except for the ones from this season. those are on the website

Luv4Life78

watching "just wright" and relaxing since the kids are sleeping... i should be sleeping soon since my son has school and i have to wake up early... lol... o well lol...

hayvensmommy07
Yea, I'm thinking that. Landon is asleep so I should sleep to before he wakes but I can't. :-(

Quoting Baby8901:

sitting here thinking about sleep. My fiance went to get a movie and his ex attempted to call him so i'm pissy (she's still in love with him after they've been apart 3 years, we've been together 2)... Little man (5 weeks old) is asleep so i really should be sleeping!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:14 AM
Watching "the happy elf" with my two year old who won't go to bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
js321
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:14 AM
Semi watching Our Idiot Brother
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby8901
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:15 AM
lol isn't it great when you know you need to be asleep but just can't fall asleep? I probably could but tht stupid girl done pissed me off! Grr i can't stand her!

Quoting hayvensmommy07:

Yea, I'm thinking that. Landon is asleep so I should sleep to before he wakes but I can't. :-(

Quoting Baby8901:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supernoodle2
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:16 AM
Sitting on the floor with dh talking and slacking on putting up christmas decorations.. oh and watching super 8 again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN