Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Board outta my freaking mind

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:02 AM
  • 33 Replies

My dh has been working on homework every night for the past 2.5 weeks. I am going crazy!! I have nothing to do. My house is clean, I've edited an insane amought of pictures, I've wrapped all the Christmas gifts I have, I've been on here WAY too much, and I am wide awake =(

What's everyone doing tonight? 

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OBImomma
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:05 AM

Anybody???

MLozano
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:07 AM
I wish i had time to be bored!! I am a full time student and sahm. I joined a gym and i love it so much. The kids love it too so every spare minute we are there. My degree is in fitness. Oh and there is a kid center so the kids have a blast playing while i workout.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isaiahsmomma86
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:09 AM
You should probably get that checked! Lol jk
im bored too... Watching law and order but ive seen these episodes before. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:13 AM

My Dh works 40+ hours a week and is a full time student. I am a sahm so I get board really fast. I have a dregree in Sociology and Political Science. But sometimes I wish i was still in school so I'd have something to do.

Quoting MLozano:

I wish i had time to be bored!! I am a full time student and sahm. I joined a gym and i love it so much. The kids love it too so every spare minute we are there. My degree is in fitness. Oh and there is a kid center so the kids have a blast playing while i workout.

OBImomma
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:14 AM

I'm watching make it or break it on Netflix because I'm tired of atching reruns of things I've seen a million times on tv.

Quoting isaiahsmomma86:

MLozano
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:17 AM
LOVE make it or break it!!! Thats the readon i put my kids in gymnastics!! Lol

Quoting OBImomma:

I'm watching make it or break it on Netflix because I'm tired of atching reruns of things I've seen a million times on tv.

Quoting isaiahsmomma86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MLozano
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:18 AM
Yeah i can understand that. When i have a break from school i miss it but when i am doing my piles and piles of homework im like what was i thinking!!

Quoting OBImomma:

My Dh works 40+ hours a week and is a full time student. I am a sahm so I get board really fast. I have a dregree in Sociology and Political Science. But sometimes I wish i was still in school so I'd have something to do.

Quoting MLozano:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isaiahsmomma86
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:20 AM
Thats where im watching law and order (svu) but i get like 10 mins into an episode and im like, "well, crap! Ive seen this one before!" and i remember how it ends. Lol takes an hour to find one i havent seen!

Quoting OBImomma:

Quoting isaiahsmomma86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:21 AM

This is the first time I've seen it. Its good though. I'm already on Episode 23!

Quoting MLozano:

LOVE make it or break it!!! Thats the readon i put my kids in gymnastics!! Lol

Quoting OBImomma:

Quoting isaiahsmomma86:

Naiia
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:23 AM

I am laying on my bed playing on my labtop on the internet reading things on damnyouautocorrect.com and laughing my butt off and it's starting to give me a headache Ive been laughing so much lol.

This is the first break I have gotten in months to just do pretty much nothing lol. It's so great lol. I love going to school and my family but it so stressful sometimes okay almost all the time but still lol. You should totally go on that site though and have some laughs lol. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)