Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

even though hes sleeping i want to smack him

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:20 AM
  • 20 Replies
My fiance was cuddling up to me and well started rubbing my ass and said something bout needing 120 bucks. Me thinking he's awake I asked why he needed 120 bucks and he says for your back end then he rubs my ass again and rolls over. I hate to know what he is dreaming of. Men and their sick dreams
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Manderkinz1989
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:23 AM
Women have sick dreams too. You may just not remember. He COULD have dreaming about coming in to you, you never know. I understand why are upset though. No once can help what they dream about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Manderkinz1989
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:24 AM
Ahaha I mean't to say, "coming ON to you"!

Quoting Manderkinz1989:

Women have sick dreams too. You may just not remember. He COULD have dreaming about coming in to you, you never know. I understand why are upset though. No once can help what they dream about.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goobersmom713
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:24 AM
Yes yes we do.

Quoting Manderkinz1989:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BillieHolidae
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:25 AM
Lmbo.....my hubby talks in his sleep all the time. When your in the mood give him some during one of those dreams...it's good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BillieHolidae
Lmbo.....my hubby talks in his sleep all the time. When your in the mood give him some during one of those dreams...it's good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstn007

lol, he was probably feeling ur as and dreaming so it ended up coming out that way

XoXomommaXoXo
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:32 AM
Completely normal. We can't control are dreams. Just because he dreams it dosent mean he really wants it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prissypoptart
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Suck his D!(k and see what happens....

Come back and update.. I want deets
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:34 AM
Wow, really? He cant help what he dreams about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Manderkinz1989
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:36 AM
Lol. I have had quite a few. A couple have made me feel like utter crap because they felt so real.

Quoting goobersmom713:

Yes yes we do.

Quoting Manderkinz1989:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)