Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey you...get it here!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:16 AM
  • 14 Replies
4 moms liked this
I just feel the need to post this, cause someone needs to hear this. Over the last year Ive read so many abuse post and i just wanna say this. Regardless if its physical or emotional. If its your boyfriend, husband, parent, baby daddy, girlfriend. You dont deserve it! You are a beautiful woman and can do better! Dont worry about how your gonna survive, as mothers, its our natural instinct to do what we have to to survive and provide for our kid(s). You can do it. It'll be hard, im not saying it wont. But i have faith in you that you can do it!

You dont deserve it. You are not worthless. There is nothing you could have possibly done that would warrent anyone to put their hands on you in a way that is not tender and loving or talk or treat you in a way that hurts. Love DOES NOT hurt! If you have no family or friends to help, there are resources-shelters hotlines police. I love you and whatever higher power you believe in loves you. Your kid(s) love you.

That is all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Delila12
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:21 AM
Well, this is very nice. :-D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyEmrys
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:44 AM

i may be talking to a girl i saw being verbaly and emotionaly abused in my line at work tomorrow... thanks for the help with words. ;p

JakesMom712
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this
The mickey d's girl with the asshole bf? If yes, oh please do. And if you see him too, throw some hot fries in his face for me! If ive got story/poster confused good luck either way

Quoting LadyEmrys:

i may be talking to a girl i saw being verbaly and emotionaly abused in my line at work tomorrow... thanks for the help with words. ;p

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyEmrys
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:51 AM

nope, you got it right! its the staff party tomorrow!

Quoting JakesMom712:

The mickey d's girl with the asshole bf? If yes, oh please do. And if you see him too, throw some hot fries in his face for me! If ive got story/poster confused good luck either way

Quoting LadyEmrys:

JakesMom712
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:56 AM
Good luck! And be careful mama. I hope she already left his sorry ass

Quoting LadyEmrys:

Quoting JakesMom712:

Quoting LadyEmrys:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bcollins108
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:57 AM
When I was with my xhusband he was abusive to me both verbaly and phisc. This was before I had my son. The main reason I didnt leave him was that I was ashamed of it and I didnt want anyone to know it was happening. I did want anyother woman to give me that look and say, id never let a man treat me that way. When they dont even know the situation. It was a long time before I even told anyone the real reason I left him. And that statement was the first thing my friend said. Its important not to say anything to an abused woman that can make her feel like its all her fault, believe me she feels ashamed enough already so I aprecate what you said above.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyEmrys
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:57 AM

no such luck, they were back a few days ago. she paid for everything, but at least he kept a civil tongue. 

Quoting JakesMom712:

Good luck! And be careful mama. I hope she already left his sorry ass

Quoting LadyEmrys:

Quoting JakesMom712:

Quoting LadyEmrys:

herM0MMYhisWIFE
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:15 AM
Lol @ throw some hot fries in his face ... :) ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
H.E.Smama
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:18 AM
Bumb!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:24 AM
I needed this today. Thank you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)